What if your avatar met the avatar above?

Mario:[While yelling in pain throws mutiple fire balls](SSBB Mario so no flower required)

Sonic: [Uses spring to dodge surf.] (Same reason as Mario, SSBB)

Luiginumber1 said:
Mario:[While yelling in pain throws mutiple fire balls](SSBB Mario so no flower required)
Oh dear! Mario! Are you alright sweetheart? Let me have a look on your leg...

Luiginumber1 said:
Mario: [attacks Vader]

Sonic:[Attacks [ sorry, don't know name of character. Haven't played Conquest]]

HEY! you aren't allowed to attack warlords NOR warriors! ONLY THEIR POKEMON! GRAAAAH! INFERNAPE, USE FIRE SPIN! BURN HIM TO ASHES!

I may be a poke'mon but I can still make other poke'mon fight for me! (*eating pringles chips while talking*)

go pidgey!!!

*pidgey flies away in a random direction*

crap.............

The Boulder is confused by the presence of two Marios. There is no problem however, 'cause The Boulder's gonna win this in a landslide.

PrincessOfPeaches said:
What? Two Marios? I don't understand... What's going on?
Princess... sigh... the other one you saw is an imposter. You always see bowser making imposters of me so I am not suprised at all.

What! But its-a-me, Mario! Unless... maybe were-a-from different dimensions, or somthing of that sort.

Super Smash Bros 4 Mario said:
Princess... sigh... the other one you saw is an imposter. You always see bowser making imposters of me so I am not suprised at all.
Super Smash Bros 4 Mario said:
Pffffft... like-a you are. Besides we all know the real me loves lasagna and pasta.
You're right, he's obviously an imposter. How could I be so foolish? Sorry Mario, let's go home. It's almost dinner time.

Back