What if your avatar met the avatar above?

Ooo! Extra pointless lives?

Wonderful! Those are useful, I'm sure I'll help upgrade Peach's Castle. Or yours, are there any Star Doors that can be busted?

Well, my profile picture is now a character emblem, so there's not much I can do in this thread anymore.

I can make a Sesame Street reference, though.

At school, they taught cursive. And fat lot of good that did for me.

Grunty Industries said:
Nope, only doors that can only be unlocked by capturing these guys and putting them next to the proper door.
Why give me a Power Star then?

Working there is fine! Plumbing is my life and while I do love it how Mushroom Kingdom is filled with pipes for me to plumb, this place would benefit from my work.

Thank you for fixing the boiler plant. Inside this factory, there's also an Airconditioning Plant, a Waste Disposal Plant, the Workers Quarters, a Packing Room, a Repair Depot, an Elevator Shaft, a sewer, an Electromagnet Chamber, a Train Station, a Cable Room and a Quality Control Room if you are interested in touring this place.

Hmmm, I don't think I serve those types.

Grunty Industries said:
If you could take over this factory, what would you produce?
People would think Mushrooms but I'll renovate and transform it into a sewage treatment plant.

Bob McKenzie said:
Do you make beer in this place?
If they do, never saw it.

That's too bad...

Hey, what's with those brown overalls? You look like you could make beer in those.

Maria Renard: Want to have a match with me and Roll at Smash Bros tournament?

Hey, c'mere. I'm gonna press the two of you together for an intro to one of my videos.

Back