What if your avatar met the avatar above?

I fixed a problem with the toilet in my dormroom before break. You and Luigi would be proud.

Duh, that's why we wear gloves.

And of course we're proud of you. But if you ever need our help, you can always call!

LeftyGreenMario said:
Duh, that's why we wear gloves.

And of course we're proud of you. But if you ever need our help, you can always call!

This toxic waste is so dangerous, not even gloves will protect you. To cross it safely, you need something to jump inside, like a backpack.

I'll get a powerup! Those never fail Mario!

Wario! He's both! And he's not smart, he's perfect.

Something's gumming up the plumbing. I'm checking that out. Better not be those blasted Shellcreepers.

Ay, you! Didn'tcha drill it into ya thick skull? Don't come round these parts, aight big-bones?

Mind you, I'm already wearing purple shoes.

Sweet, they look fun to stomp around in. Think they'll fit? My feet are pretty big.

Sounds fun. This'll probably boost my jump powers so now even Clefts tremble in fear of me, Mario.

Maria Renard: Hello, I'm Maria Renard and I love to slay vampires. I use my doves or owls to attack.

ArthurEngine said:
Why are you wearing my boyfriend's colours?
I don't know, but he has a good taste for color choice.

Grunty Industries said:
Attention! The clinkers are invading the system and are blocking the vents. Neutralize them all before the air becomes toxic.
Bam! Done. Nothing a plumber can't do.

Back