Your unpopular opinions?

Kirby Super Star Ultra and I think Kirby Squeak Squad at some point

Bronto Burt said:
Kirby Super Star Ultra and I think Kirby Squeak Squad at some point

There was no Paint in Kirby Squeak Squad. Only Spraypaints

Paint only appeared in the two Kirby Super Stars, if I recall. And in both games, they were practically useless. It did little to no damage and was only available through boss fights, specifically the Chameleo Arm, Heavy Lobster, and Marx Soul ones.

Ironically enough, it was portrayed as one of the strongest abilities in the anime.

I actually liked Super Paper Mario. I'm one of those people who likes plot more than gameplay most of the time, and SPM had a pretty good plot imo.

Also, I don't really like Luigi's Mansion. I'm getting the sequel, but I just didn't really understand the first one. Doesn't help that I haven't played it for about a year...

Whitney's Miltank was extremely easy to beat.

I also enjoyed Cooking Mama.

ThatPeskyKoopaling said:
I actually liked Super Paper Mario. I'm one of those people who likes plot more than gameplay most of the time, and SPM had a pretty good plot imo.

Also, I don't really like Luigi's Mansion. I'm getting the sequel, but I just didn't really understand the first one. Doesn't help that I haven't played it for about a year...

I also enjoyed Cooking Mama.
Luig's Mansion plot in a nutshell:King Boo captures Mario and turns him into a portrait. Luigi has to suck up the ghosts of the mansion with his Poltergust 300,stop King Boo and save Mario.

Most people thought that NSMBW was a lackluster game because it didn't bring anything new but I thought it was cool when they added Motion Control and Multiplayer. It was everything Miamoto's wanted to do on the NES and SNES so I think it's a cool game.

Boidoh said:
I dont think SMB3 is that great-a game. The only good thing I like about it is the racoon/tanooki suit and the Snow levels.

I like SMB3 because it added more species to the Mario series rather than Koopa Troopas and Goombas, I also liked the tanooki suit and the snow level.

Fassad said:
Paint only appeared in the two Kirby Super Stars, if I recall. And in both games, they were practically useless. It did little to no damage and was only available through boss fights, specifically the Chameleo Arm, Heavy Lobster, and Marx Soul ones.

Ironically enough, it was portrayed as one of the strongest abilities in the anime.
Only reason I use Paint ability is because Captain Vul has some pretty funny remarks

ThatPeskyKoopaling said:
WHAT THE HELL

Bane said:
9-Volt said:
I hate My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

Bronies gonna hate.

I don't hate you for hating something that I like.

If I said something else, I would probably get a lot of hate, but also a ban, so I didn't say anything else.

9-Volt said:
Bane said:
9-Volt said:

Bronies gonna hate.

If I said something else, I would probably get a lot of hate, but also a ban, so I didn't say anything else.

Unless it's directed towards any users, or anything seriously controversial, I'm pretty sure no sum of words will get you banned

Bane said:
9-Volt said:
Bane said:
9-Volt said:

Bronies gonna hate.

Unless it's directed towards any users, or anything seriously controversial, I'm pretty sure no sum of words will get you banned

Well, then there it goes. It's tiring to go in every public/social website and see images of weird animated pony faces. Sure, I can't say anything else, since I don't want to start a lovers vs. haters war (like Justin Beaver fans).

9-Volt said:
Bane said:
9-Volt said:
Bane said:
9-Volt said:

Bronies gonna hate.

Well, then there it goes. It's tiring to go in every public/social website and see images of weird animated pony faces. Sure, I can't say anything else, since I don't want to start a lovers vs. haters war (like Justin Beaver fans).

There's bound to be a few people wondering why you hate the show, but the only way that a flame war would ensue if you respond with anything that can be followed up.

/quoteclean

Well, everyone has their own tastes. It would be super boring if everyone liked the same stuff.

(this topic is only for video games)

(last I checked, Friendship is Magic is not a video game)

(maybe someone should make a topic in general discussion for other stuff)

Smasher said:

That's right. Could a mod remove the spam?

I kinda like the first Star Wars Battlefront more then the 2nd one. I love both games with a passion, but I felt the first one had a greater selection of maps and more fairness to both eras of the Star Wars movies. While Battlefront II was more centralized on the Clone Wars (Though I suppose it's understandable considering at around the same time Episode III was being released and all).

Kinda helps that on the computer verson I have. There's so many mods I have for the first one that increases it's replay value. BFII also has mods but the computer I have can't play it :V

Smasher said:

It doesn't say specifically that it's just for video games, it only gave video games as an example.

Then again this was posted in the Video games board...I guess you have a point...

Back