Your unpopular opinions?

Yeah this is mainly video games. Toad85 had to be told that when he stated that he thinks Fluttershy should be demoted to extra. I'd honestly prefer that the Unpopular Opinions only sticks to video games but... w/e (Though there is the Things that people hate that you love and the vice versa in General Discussion)

Huh. I guess my unpopular opinion would be that that sucks, eh? Chucklesnorthahaha

In other opinion related news, Neptune thinks that Wario is too fat. We'll have more on this opinion later, but for now, Northern Verve, watch out for that skateboard.

Okay...

I actually liked Sonic R. Many people hate it because of Tails Doll.

I've played Sonic R on Sonic Gems Collection. I kinda have trouble with finding out the exact controls and what exactly I'm supposed to do. The shortcuts aren't really that easy to use sometimes. I think whenever I play Sonic Gems Collection though Sonic the Fighters is the most fun to play. It pales in comparison to Sonic Battle in terms of Sonic fighting games but it's still pretty fun.

I found Pryce's Dewgong in HG/SS to be annoying because it always used Rest >__>

regarding what was said earlier about whitney's miltank, i didn't have much of a problem with it.

While technically this is in general media. I'd just like to say something.

I really don't like Hype Backlash. Where something is indeed very popular, so much so that it's developed a hatedom dedicated to trashing it whenever it's mentioned or people hating stuff that's popular just to be the "cool kid" or the "hipster" in one place. Sometimes it gets to the point where people are hating it just because it's popular rather then the actual quality of the game/show/etc.

The best video game example I have is the Sonic series. Although my problems with Hype Backlash of course beyond just games.

Mimi from SPM isn't so bad

Kirby Mass Attack isn't so bad

Pokemon Black and White isn't so bad (BW2 was better but still)

I'm neutral towards Final Fantasy, but I've seen fanboys saying "Any RPG not named Final Fantasy sucks!"

Vocal Beat said:
I don't like fighting games.

I don't like the arcade fighting games because the movesets are so hard to remember.

the problem with final fantasy is that the series has gone on too long. The first six were good, but they've ended up with 17 main games, and another twenty extra side games. It's time they created something different for a change.

Kirby is the superior platformer when compared to the Mario series.

I don't like the Fire Emblem series. I tried out the Sacred Stones they gave with the Ambassador Program, got to chapter 5, and then got bored.

I'm not a fan of the side-scrolling Metroid series. Don't get me wrong, I think they're good, but there was just something about the Prime games that gave the series that extra...greatness? It gave more freedom, basically.

Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time is the best game of the three Mario and Luigi RPGs.

Pokemon Diamond/Pearl are the best games in the series.

i prefer the 3do over the snes and genesis

Bane said:
the problem with final fantasy is that the series has gone on too long. The first six were good, but they've ended up with 17 main games, and another twenty extra side games. It's time they created something different for a change.
it's funny because the last time i played a new square enix jrpg franchise, they started out with a concept that had legitimate good points and utterly ruined it within two sequels

Bane said:

That sounds like a pretty stupid reason for people to dislike FF.

Fassad said:
Pokemon Diamond/Pearl are the best games in the series.

^ this.

Bronto Burt said:
Bane said:

That's my Unpopular opinion.

Bronto Burt said:
Bane said:

Bronto Burt said:
Bane said:
That's my Unpopular opinion.

It's not like I was saying your opinion was bad.

It's like talking to a brick wall, honestly.

That was aimed at people who hate FF because of that.

I'm sorry if you thought that was at you.

Father Dougal McGuire said:
Fassad said:
I don't like the Fire Emblem series.

I don't like it either, honestly.
I've never played Fire Emblem but looking from the images I was of it, I would most likely dislike it.

Back