Games that no one seems to recognize their difficulty.

Who doesn't recognize Sunshine's difficulty? I've never ever met anyone who said something akin to "Sunshine sure is an easy game!"

When I finished it with all 120 Shine Sprites, I even felt like a god for a week or so.

Boidoh said:
Yeah... No one seems to recognize Sunshine's difficulty. Its all "SMB, SMB3, SMW" "BLAH BLAH, SMB3, BLAH BLAH, SMW".
...where the hell did you get that idea from?

Boidoh said:
Youtube videos.. And everywhere else. And also when people talk about difficulty NO ONE ever mentions sunshine.
So? It's not the hardest game ever.

You shouldn't pay too much attention to youtube comments anyway.

People still claim SMW and SMB3 is the hardest/best/whatever-else Mario game in the world.

Kyouko Kirigiri said:
You shouldn't pay too much attention to youtube comments anyway.

Still on the forums people on talk about SMB3 and SMW difficulty when they compare it to games like NSMB2.

I'm still standing by my point that a reasonable amount of people consider SMS to be a challenging game to complete 100%.

Especially that goddamn lilypad-instant-death-water-canal-with-a-warp-pipe-that-throws-you-out-of-the-challenge thing.

Sunshine was kinda hard for me, but the main problem I have with it is those blue coins. I'm too lazy to bother trying to get them.

Nabber said:
Boidoh said:
The Dark Knight said:
Because those are sidescrollers, unlike SMS.

Nonetheless its a mario game.
So does that mean that Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games's difficulty can be compared to SMS?
The Meteorite Circuit was a huge pain in that game.

Boidoh said:
People still claim SMW and SMB3 is the hardest/best/whatever-else Mario game in the world.
SMB3 had the Goomba's Shoe that makes it 100% better then any other game

Sunshine's Toxic Waterfall is the threshold that separates the boys from the men. Same applies to SMW's Special Levels.

Dude Sunshine's a bitch. :bowser: I recognize it's difficulty and really what else matters? :rolleyes:

I had some troubles on that.

Getting to the toxic waterfall level is annoying then it is hard to get all coins. There was one secret level I hate. That was the Chucksters!

Pretty sure sms and lost levels are actually the hardest mario games to ever exist.

Most mario games are usually pretty easy, not effortless, but easy.

Personally I found smw and smb3 to be pretty easy, certainly not bad games, but often lacking in difficulty in most of the game.

Although blue coins in sms werent hard, they were unfair and this actually causes a lot of people to hate sms pretty hard and more often people wont even think of the game when thinking of the greats, so yeah.

Back