Games that no one seems to recognize their difficulty.

Bane said:
XIII

You think it's all fun and games, but WAIT TILL YOU FACE THE FINAL BOSS

Fucking hard.

Re: Games that no one seems to recognize their difficulty.

People who say Mario games are easy... Have they gotten all the Sprites in SMS? Have they gotten one-hundred per cent in YIDS & YIDS DS? Taken on the Grandmaster Galaxy? The Purple Coin challenges in both MGs?

I've heard someone say one time in skewl, "Oh, SMG and SMG2 are PISS EASY." And then he went on to say that he was never able to get every star in either game! I spent DAYS laughing! Literally!

Super Mario Galaxy 2 was piss easy and, yes, I took on the Perfect Run and I found many other stuff to be a lot more challenging than that crap.

But I don't care about difficulty regardless. I still had fun with Super Mario Galaxy and Super Mario Galaxy 2, even though they were easy games.

When one thinks about difficulty, I would think that Kaizo Mario would be mentioned. After all, those Kaizo Mario levels are just brutal with those killer invisible blocks.

MnSG said:
When one thinks about difficulty, I would think that Kaizo Mario would be mentioned. After all, those Kaizo Mario levels are just brutal with those killer invisible blocks.

This hack is too hard to be mentioned because only very skilled gamers can beat the game without using rerecords. :)

YIDS DS is the most evil, wicked game ever.

It basically starts out with Yoshi being killed by Slenderman, so other Yoshis must fight with guns, but they must avoid evil ghosts throughout the game.

Half the game's music comprises of Lavender town music, and in certain moments of the game, the Scary Maze game face pops up randomly. Slenderman is often seen in certain places of the backgrounds of the levels, and he gets closer to the camera. The background is distorted, and the graphics are really freaky. Near the end, after you defeat baby bowser, you see Slenderman, and the music turns into Lavender Town in G Major, and there is a disturbing scream, followed by Slenderman blabbering gibberish, before the camera goes black, and after two to five minutes, The scary maze face pops up again with the scream. The gibberish that Slendy says near the end, says "There is no escape from Satan's grasp" when read backwards and in Russian.

Freaky shit.

Bane said:

It basically starts out with Yoshi being killed by Slenderman, so other Yoshis must fight with guns, but they must avoid evil ghosts throughout the game.

Half the game's music comprises of Lavender town music, and in certain moments of the game, the Scary Maze game face pops up randomly. Slenderman is often seen in certain places of the backgrounds of the levels, and he gets closer to the camera. The background is distorted, and the graphics are really freaky. Near the end, after you defeat baby bowser, you see Slenderman, and the music turns into Lavender Town in G Major, and there is a disturbing scream, followed by Slenderman blabbering gibberish, before the camera goes black, and after two to five minutes, The scary maze face pops up again with the scream. The gibberish that Slendy says near the end, says "There is no escape from Satan's grasp" when read backwards and in Russian.

Freaky shit.
This is not funny. This is not amusing. This is not entertaining in the slightest.

GreenDisaster said:
Bane said:

Freaky shit.
This is not funny. This is not amusing. This is not entertaining in the slightest.
I know, it's a horrible, horrible game

It needs to be destroyed. It needs to be destroyed.

[me=Bane]grabs GreenDisaster by the shirt[/me]

It needs to be destroyed.

It was Post-Damage Invincibility who started it.

Or how about we end this and call it a day?

Baby Luigi said:
Super Mario Galaxy 2 was piss easy and, yes, I took on the Perfect Run and I found many other stuff to be a lot more challenging than that crap.

But I don't care about difficulty regardless. I still had fun with Super Mario Galaxy and Super Mario Galaxy 2, even though they were easy games.

THIS. The Perfect Run had me on the verge of crying with anger and frustration. I managed to beat it on my 100th+ try.

Anser said:
Baby Luigi said:

THIS. The Perfect Run had me on the verge of crying with anger and frustration. I managed to beat it on my 100th+ try.

The Perfect Run was the first hard thing in a game that I felt was a must beat. I wasn't raging when I was super close and died because it really did put my skills to the test. Galaxy 2 was the first ga,e to do that to me btw, most other games felt cheap. I very regularly despise things that are purposely hard, because I find it stupid to make me repeat stuff over and over on the one game. But I liked how Galaxy 2's difficult curve was pretty smooth.

I felt proud of myself once a beat it, 200+ Lives & 3 Hours From when I began.

Crackin355 said:
Anser said:
Baby Luigi said:

The Perfect Run was the first hard thing in a game that I felt was a must beat. I wasn't raging when I was super close and died because it really did put my skills to the test. Galaxy 2 was the first ga,e to do that to me btw, most other games felt cheap. I very regularly despise things that are purposely hard, because I find it stupid to make me repeat stuff over and over on the one game. But I liked how Galaxy 2's difficult curve was pretty smooth.

I felt proud of myself once a beat it, 200+ Lives & 3 Hours From when I began.
I agree unlike what BLOf said it was piss easy. It actually got a lot harder as the game goes. They where some very annoying hard levels there like the Rolling Lane and the Stone Cyclone.

NSY said:
I agree unlike what BLOf said it was piss easy. It actually got a lot harder as the game goes. They where some very annoying hard levels there like the Rolling Lane and the Stone Cyclone.

Oh god, don't remind me of Stone Cyclone, it was so easy in Galaxy 1, yet I had so much trouble with it in Galaxy 2.

The Ball-Rolling ones on the other hand weren't too much trouble for me. I guess I have good balance or something.

I didn't have so much trouble with the Perfect Run, I find Special 8 Crown from Super Mario 3D Land far harder.

Crackin355 said:
NSY said:

Oh god, don't remind me of Stone Cyclone, it was so easy in Galaxy 1, yet I had so much trouble with it in Galaxy 2
this, the enemies are faster than the fastfoe comet one

That is what I call stupid hard.

The kind of hard that just makes me think, "Why would somebody make a level like this and think it was a good idea?"

Yoshibaker said:

The kind of hard that just makes me think, "Why would somebody make a level like this and think it was a good idea?"

Because the developers were feeling sadistic and trollish

Yoshibaker said:

I hate levels like that.

Back