ATTN: Those who think SMG is overrated.

Raven Effect

That's what I call hamburgers
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
And i'm giving you reasons
I don't like the game
i think it's terrible
and I think it's terrible because it isn't any good
 

Nabber

Artisanal Cheese Taster
Marshal Dan Troop said:
And i'm giving you reasons
I don't like the game
i think it's terrible
and I think it's terrible because it isn't any good
So you think it's bad because it's bad?
 

Smasher

Smasher
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
shoey stop being dim and actually explain why you think it's not good
 

Raven Effect

That's what I call hamburgers
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
Smasher said:
shoey stop being dim and actually explain why you think it's not good
Why so I can watch people scream and tell me i'm wrong fuck that.
 

Nabber

Artisanal Cheese Taster
You have stated an opinion about a game but have not provided an argument as to why it is actually bad.
 

Raven Effect

That's what I call hamburgers
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
Nabber said:
You have stated an opinion about a game but have not provided an argument as to why it is actually bad.
Arguments should be fought an the basis of facts nothing you can say would be facts only opinion
 

Smasher

Smasher
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Boidoh said:
There are no Piantas.
So...?

Marshal Dan Troop said:
Smasher said:
shoey stop being dim and actually explain why you think it's not good
Why so I can watch people scream and tell me i'm wrong fuck that.
you're wrong for not liking it anyway :P
 

Nabber

Artisanal Cheese Taster
Marshal Dan Troop said:
Nabber said:
You have stated an opinion about a game but have not provided an argument as to why it is actually bad.
Arguments should be fought an the basis of facts nothing you can say would be facts only opinion
That is the wrong definition of argument; the one I was using was "a reason".
 

Raven Effect

That's what I call hamburgers
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
Nabber said:
Marshal Dan Troop said:
Nabber said:
You have stated an opinion about a game but have not provided an argument as to why it is actually bad.
Arguments should be fought an the basis of facts nothing you can say would be facts only opinion
That is the wrong definition of argument; the one I was using was "a reason".
Right and then you will rant about how i'm wrong
 

Nabber

Artisanal Cheese Taster
No. The reason I created this topic because I was genuinely curious what people didn't like about this game.
 

Raven Effect

That's what I call hamburgers
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
Stone Cold Steve Austin said:
shoey

be serious for once
I am serious
Nabber said:
No. The reason I created this topic because I was genuinely curious what people didn't like about this game.
And then you are somebody else (because every topic like this creates an argument) would tell me i'm wrong blah blah blah
 
Top