You Know You've Played Mario Games Too Much When...

When you eat a mushroom with eyeballs and have no condolences. :eek:

When you get sales for an awesome stache

When you jump off a cliff near an observatory and expect to be pulled back up

Shadow Queen said:
When a witch replaces your voices with an "explosive" Vocabulary.
When you make coffee with beans

When you think that Piranha Fish + Pinto Bean = Piranha Bean.

Stooben Rooben said:
When you think that Piranha Fish + Pinto Bean = Piranha Bean.
When you thought the Fish was named after the Flower.

When you try to get a star from the sky and (weirdly) you eat it and then run into a zoo with hungry and angry rhinos and Koopas.

When you think I'm bad coz I am a Koopa.

When you thought eating a blue turtle would make you sprout wings and fly.

When you think that humans can breathe in outer space.

Stooben Rooben said:
...only if they have a fish bowl on their head.

Garlic Man said:
Stooben Rooben said:
You're going by SPM, when I was going by PM2. o:

When you can remember small details about Paper Mario games well enough to make a conversation about them.

Stooben Rooben said:
Garlic Man said:
Stooben Rooben said:

When you can remember small details about Paper Mario games well enough to make a conversation about them.
I know you were going by PM2. o:

When you can have a conversation about a conversation of how we know so much about Paper Mario.

Garlic Man said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Garlic Man said:
Stooben Rooben said:

When you can have a conversation about a conversation of how we know so much about Paper Mario.
I know you know; I was just stating the facts to anyone who might not know. (wtf) o:

When you can continue a conversation over a 2-dimensional video game and its small details that separate it from all others, while not being classified as a game-freak. :eek: Wait...I'm exempt from not being a game-freak.

Stooben Rooben said:
Garlic Man said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Garlic Man said:
Stooben Rooben said:

I know you know; I was just stating the facts to anyone who might not know. (wtf) o:

When you can continue a conversation over a 2-dimensional video game and its small details that separate it from all others, while not being classified as a game-freak. :eek: Wait...I'm exempt from not being a game-freak.
Wait... I'm not exempt from not being finished as my second term of being inaugarated into the vice- game freak position that was being run over by a deraged zamboni driver and... *HEAD ASPLOSION*

Garlic Man said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Garlic Man said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Garlic Man said:
Stooben Rooben said:

Wait... I'm not exempt from not being finished as my second term of being inaugarated into the vice- game freak position that was being run over by a deraged zamboni driver and... *HEAD ASPLOSION*
I just got a new idea for a gif. :eek:

When you think hillbillies are trying to impersonate Mario because they wear overalls.

Shadow Queen said:
I've played chapter 8 in Paper Mario: TTYD so much, that I've memorized what the characters say.
lol. I can remember every word in http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=WgQ8Gk1TrfA .
I love it.

Back