You Know You've Played Mario Games Too Much When...

when you try to jump over the barrels and rescue a damsel in distress of a gorilla ( donkey kong 1981)

fire MARIO bros said:
when you try to jump over the barrels and rescue a damsel in distress of a gorilla ( donkey kong 1981)
Ape/

You know you've played too much Mario when you eat a Flower, and trying to shoot Fire out of your hands.

WackyWario said:
You know you've played too much Mario when you eat a Flower, and trying to shoot Fire out of your hands.
I said that a few posts back... -_-

Off-topic: I don't think you're Rudnicki, but why do you post in EVERY FRICKIN TOPIC? Not meant as a flame, just as a question. You can post in every topic, I'm just wondering why.

On-topic: When you point a Wii Remote at stars and hope they'll come down to you.

The_Chozo_Yoshi said:
Off-topic: I don't think you're Rudnicki, but why do you post in EVERY FRICKIN TOPIC? Not meant as a flame, just as a question. You can post in every topic, I'm just wondering why.

On-topic: When you point a Wii Remote at stars and hope they'll come down to you.
Off-topic: because i want to have over 1000 posts like Garlic

On-topic: when you think you can only go left or right (2D games)

When you think of going to another dimension to find Pure Heart and rescue the world from the atomic tunnel near Genf/Genève/whatever.

On Topic

When you think that Paintings can lead into other dimensions

(there are those trippy paintings where the artist screws with your depth perception, and you think you're looking out of a window at certain angles, like the chalk artists that makes it look like there's a hole in the cement)

Off Topic

Kool Koopa, I've been here as long as you have almost, and don't have nearly as many post counts, do counts matter? :/

You think that you can swallow your worst enemy and poop him out in an egg.

When you make videos on Youtube with pictures of Mario and Peach, with bad pop music playing in the background.

Youtube has way too much crap like that.

When you think mushrooms will make you double in size.

Back