Most Underrated Video Games Characters

I thought Snivy was overrated

This Pokemon is underrated while this Pokemon is overrated, and my proof is these two guys I know alongside my opinion. [/everyoneinthisthead]

GreenDisaster said:
This Pokemon is underrated while this Pokemon is overrated, and my proof is these two guys I know alongside my opinion. [/everyoneinthisthead]
+1 for pointing this out.

Plus, isn't there already a thread for the Pokemon overrated/underrated thing...?

of course the discussion is just as dumb there but still

Okay Magikrazy and Spider-Man.

Tepig = He's a fire starter, obviously he's overrated.

Oshawott = Google Images is filled with Oshawott being treated badly by the players, so underrated

Snivy = I've seen several people saying Snivy is awesome, so overrated.

IceShadow1195 said:
Okay Magikrazy and Spider-Man.

Tepig = He's a fire starter, obviously he's overrated. Fuck him

Oshawott = Google Images is filled with Oshawott being treated badly by the players, so underrated Fuck him

Snivy = I've seen several people saying Snivy is awesome, so overrated. He is overrated but awesome

I always thought Oshawott is ugly but the Pokemon have their own thread for this already

Jack Noir said:
wait when has anyone been hating on clubbas

they're just obscure, not hated

there's a difference

Well, ask any Paper Mario fan, if you ask what enemy they hate, it'll be always Clubbas.

And what do you mean with obscure?

Nope, I don't hate Clubbas.

I hate Clefts, though.

IceShadow1195 said:
Jack Noir said:
wait when has anyone been hating on clubbas

they're just obscure, not hated

there's a difference

Well, ask any Paper Mario fan, if you ask what enemy they hate, it'll be always Clubbas.

And what do you mean with obscure?
He means something that hasn't appeared in a long time, and has appeared in one series. Like Clubbas

Who doesn't hate Clefts?

They probably aren't gonna fit in this thread because even the people in this forum hates them.

iceshadow

let me tell you something

IF SOMETHING IS HATED

IT'S NOT UNDERRATED

Fuzzies from the Paper Mario series are really cool, but don't get much attention

Back