Most Underrated Video Games Characters

Smasher said:
I know several people who have said that he's their favorite Kirby character.

Also just because a character isn't everyone's favorite character doesn't mean they're underrated. Dedede is still very popular.

Okay, how about Dark Matter and Zero?

I don't hear much about Dark Matter, and also I know several people who hate Dark Matter.

Zero... Yes, I know he attacks by shooting blood and his eye pops out but so what? Being scary is not a reason for being hated.

IceShadow1195 said:
Smasher said:

Also just because a character isn't everyone's favorite character doesn't mean they're underrated. Dedede is still very popular.

Okay, how about Dark Matter and Zero?

I don't hear much about Dark Matter, and also I know several people who hate Dark Matter.

Zero... Yes, I know he attacks by shooting blood and his eye pops out but so what? Being scary is not a reason for being hated.
There's a difference between underrated, hated, and obscure.

I never got why everyone hates Big the Cat.

Probably because he's dumb, but if he's dumb, how could he ride the Tornado without crashing with it?

I agree with you.

Toad85 said:
Navi, actually.

She's nowhere near as annoying as everyone makes her out to be.
This, as well as Kaepora Gaebora. Just be patient and his speeches won't seem repetitive.

Magikrazy said:
Toad85 said:
Navi, actually.

She's nowhere near as annoying as everyone makes her out to be.
This, as well as Kaepora Gaebora. Just be patient and his speeches won't seem repetitive.
No fuck that guy

Prince Gumball said:
Most of the "annoying" characters are overexaggerated to make them seem worse IMO.
I concur. The only Zelda character I ever found annoying was Tingle.

Big the Cat is pretty underrated if you ask me.

I also found Daisy to be underrated. People keep exaggerating her "HI I'M DAISY" quote.

Smasher said:
And I am one of those people.

Also, nobody seems to like Johnny Cage except for me.

I don't get why EVERYONE hates the Duck Hunt Dog. A LOT of people laugh at you for sucking. Why him specifically? I know that he has the most unrealistic laugh in the world, but, why?

MikeyO11 said:
I don't get why EVERYONE hates the Duck Hunt Dog.
The reason most people hate him is because you could hit 100 ducks in a row, but once you miss one duck, he laughs at you like you wet yourself.

I never saw his laughing as anything malicious, because he does so much to help you, so I agree with you.

Boom Boom is underrated I mean come one the way he attacks is amazing in Super Mario Bros. 3 he should be in more games

Marshal Dan Troop said:
Boom Boom is underrated I mean come one the way he attacks is amazing in Super Mario Bros. 3 he should be in more games

I like the way he moves back and forth. It makes him look silly

IceShadow dodges!

IceShadow uses a freezing attack!

46 Damage to Boom Boom!

Okay, back on topic.

I think... Paratroopa, I mean, Paratroopa isn't even used that much in a few Double Dash videos I've seen.

Okay, and what about Bonkers, the hammer-dude boss from Kirby Super Star? He doesn't get too much recognition.

Okay, I'm glad I didn't forget Wario, I've seen alot of hate towards him, sure he's overused in Brawl but open your eyes.

Paratroopa is quite popular, actually

IceShadow1195 said:
IceShadow dodges!

46 Damage to Boom Boom!

Okay, back on topic.

I think... Paratroopa, I mean, Paratroopa isn't even used that much in a few Double Dash videos I've seen.

Okay, and what about Bonkers, the hammer-dude boss from Kirby Super Star? He doesn't get too much recognition.

Okay, I'm glad I didn't forget Wario, I've seen alot of hate towards him, sure he's overused in Brawl but open your eyes.
Do you actually know what Underrated is...Wario has a fucking multi million selling franchise

Okay, so I'm not a fan of Paratroopa anymore.

Marshal Dan Troop said:
IceShadow1195 said:
IceShadow dodges!

46 Damage to Boom Boom!

Okay, back on topic.

Do you actually know what Underrated is...Wario has a fucking multi million selling franchise

Wario is quite insulted alot, yes, I know he's fat but you know "fatass" could be used as a insult.

Back