Most Underrated Video Games Characters

Bonkers was actually in the last game, with an upgraded form called Super Bonkers, and none of the other mini-bosses had a Super form. Not even King Doo or Gigant Edge, even though their powers have super forms.

I agree Wario is underrated. I actually like him as a character and he always funny up the instruction booklets (love the WarioWare instruction booklets). Not to mention he's funny to kill. Yet hardly anyone I know likes Wario or even mains him.

Aoi Asahina said:
IceShadow1195 said:
Okay, so I'm not a fan of Paratroopa anymore.

Let me get this straight, you dislike Paratroopa because he's considered popular?
It's called logic Crash

Aoi Asahina said:
Let me get this straight, you dislike Paratroopa because he's considered popular?

I didn't dislike him back then, but now it's different.

Well, I'm not that interested in Koopas, I'm quite a fan of Paratroopas.

I don't dislike the species still, I only dislike the notable member of it.

okay i will now waste my time explaining the difference between overrated, hated, underrated, and popular

overrated: everyone likes the character so much but he's just used too much and liked too much

hated: nobody likes them

underrated: a character everyone likes but is criminally not used as much and a bit more obscure, yet awesome as all hell

popular: everybody likes them

so basically iceshadow

when someone is hated

they're not underrated

they're just hated

Baby Luigi said:
Paratroopa is quite popular, actually

Are you even sure about that? I think Koopa Troopa is more popular than Paratroopa;

Yoshidude99 said:
Doctor Nitrus Brio Never heard of him so I'm agreeing
Chip Want some chocolate? I agree with you
Cyndaquil How? It's a FIRE starter, people overrate Fire starters.
Mecha Sonic Mecha Sonic is very popular, alot of people talk about him

IceShadow1195 said:
Yoshidude99 said:
Doctor Nitrus Brio Never heard of him so I'm agreeing
Chip Want some chocolate? I agree with you
Cyndaquil How? It's a FIRE starter, people overrate Fire starters.
Mecha Sonic Mecha Sonic is very popular, alot of people talk about him
I don't hear people talk about Cyndaquil much.

I dunno if Peach is underrated but she gets ALOT of hate!

Yoshidude99 said:
Queen Boo said:
I dunno if Peach is underrated but she gets ALOT of hate!
Well she is only really good in Super Paper Mario.

And Mario Kart 64, she always gets into 1st place no matter if I use a Mushroom.

Yoshidude99 said:
Cyndaquil

Isn't Cyndaquil a pretty popular Pokemon?

^Yeah, kind of. I think every Fire starter is popular.

The world is a very big place, you know. It's not like we're the only people in the world who buy video games

Yoshidude99 said:
Well I use him all the time in Gold and win every battle yet in gameplay I've seen of other Pokemon games none uses him.

That would be because he's not obtainable in most Pokemon games. You have to trade with someone with Gold, Silver, Crystal, HeartGold, or SoulSilver.

Smasher said:
Yoshidude99 said:
Well I use him all the time in Gold and win every battle yet in gameplay I've seen of other Pokemon games none uses him.

That would be because he's not obtainable in most Pokemon games. You have to trade with someone with Gold, Silver, Crystal, HeartGold, or SoulSilver.
Got him Smasher

Smasher said:
Yoshidude99 said:

I'm glad I have Gold now.

Back