Epic Nitwit said:
Nabber said:
what
how do you
what
you've never watched Spongebob?

I've never watched Spongebob. Ever.
whatisthisidonteven

That's okay, Nitwit, I don't think I've ever watched Spongebob when I was younger, either.

On-topic, welcome Stargatedalek, EVIL, and Xyresic! Hope you all enjoy your time here.

Lol, with the whole SpongeBob commotion, my username actually stands for Every Villian Is Lemons, a quote in the show. :P

I can understand if you hate it or that you haven't seen much of it, but with Nickelodeon spamming it every other programming block, how have you managed to avoid it completely all this time?

Pokémon Trainer Toad85 said:
I can understand if you hate it or that you haven't seen much of it, but with Nickelodeon spamming it every other programming block, how have you managed to avoid it completely all this time?

I never watch Nickelodeon. They don't air it where I live.

Yes, Spongebob is good,we all like it, nitwit doesn't have it in his area, that's bad, nitwit, you should get it, there we go, end of story.

Radagast the Brown said:
Yes, Spongebob is good,we all like it, nitwit doesn't have it in his area, that's bad, nitwit, you should get it, there we go, end of story.

I literally can't get Nickelodeon. They just don't have it here. And besides, I've heard most of the Spongebob episodes they make nowdays are terrible, and I really have absolutely no interest in watching Spongebob.

Epic Nitwit said:
Radagast the Brown said:

I literally can't get Nickelodeon. They just don't have it here. And besides, I've heard most of the Spongebob episodes they make nowdays are terrible, and I really have absolutely no interest in watching Spongebob.

You should be able to get it, if you're able to get Internet. Doesn't matter if you've got satellite or cable, they're able to connect either way.

Hang on, I'll go look on Wikipedia about it.

*time passes*

Nope, they don't have any form of Nickelodeon that I can easily view and understand on TV where I live.

End of story.

That's impossible, satellite TV is not limited to TV shows, and neither is cable. And I'm pretty sure that all types of boxes can show Nickelodeon, no matter what.

Anyway this is getting off topic.

Ok, I'll make one more post here about this explaining how I think the TV works where I live, then I'll get out till a new user comes in.

Ok, we have paid satellite tv, which you pay a subscription, and then they'll give you the box, and broadcast the channels to the box, until you stop paying the subscription. (I'm not sure what you do with the box after that)

Now, there are different subscriptions you can get, each has different channels come with it, and one subscription that gives you all the channels they have to offer. I'm pretty sure we have the one which has everything in it, and in that everything, Nickelodeon is not included. And after I move house, we aren't going to have satellite anymore, and all the free channels probably aren't in English. (just in case you didn't know, I don't live in an English speaking country like America or England or Australia)

To wrap this up, they don't have Nickelodeon where I live in any form, and I frankly do not care about this.

Epic Nitwit said:
(just in case you didn't know, I don't live in an English speaking country like America or England or Australia)
So they don't speak English on the moon? :lol:

Back