The official "Hi, I'm new here!" thread

Welcome Aboard, Matthew.

You've come to the right place if you want Mario and Sonic.

But I'm more of a Kirby addict.

star_rod_kirby.jpg

Hello!!! I'm euan707. Just registered on the forums and I'm looking forward to my stay.

I'm pretty picky with grammar, spelling and punctuation, so that's what I'll spend most of my time doing on the wiki.

Here, I'm not to sure what to be interested in. I enjoy beating people's coin rush scores in NSMB2 and am looking forward to buying a Wii U on launch day.

I have all the NSMB games, and also have Mario Kart DS, MKWii and MK7. I have both the Galaxy games and Super Mario 3D Land. That's about it for me. I'm only 14, so the DS is my earliest console, but I'm happy to chat about earlier consoles/games.

Hope to see you around. Feel free to send me a message. Bye!

Welcome, and may your stay last more than 4 minutes.

Also, welcome to anybody before this guy who I didn't say welcome too.

euan707 said:
Hello!!! I'm euan707. Just registered on the forums and I'm looking forward to my stay.

I'm pretty picky with grammar, spelling and punctuation, so that's what I'll spend most of my time doing on the wiki.

Here, I'm not to sure what to be interested in. I enjoy beating people's coin rush scores in NSMB2 and am looking forward to buying a Wii U on launch day.

I have all the NSMB games, and also have Mario Kart DS, MKWii and MK7. I have both the Galaxy games and Super Mario 3D Land. That's about it for me. I'm only 14, so the DS is my earliest console, but I'm happy to chat about earlier consoles/games.

Hello.

Dr. Turnip said:
Michael Myers said:
Oh look it's you. NABO pursuade you to join?

Welcome

No, I didn't.

Liar.

He's a monster. A real monster.
I am proud to be his brother.

euan707 said:

Welcome euan777. We hope you enjoy your stay.

Btw, if you're really picky about grammar, don't go to Mindless Junk. Most people don't care about grammar there.

euan707 said:

Welcome.

If you're picky about grammar, avoid going to Mindless Junk.

That's what I just said IceShadow!!!

Welcome Xyr and Euan. I'm Lily the mafia playing fangirl of LoZ, Ace attorney, homestuck, ponies and Yu-gi-oh: the abridged series along with other stuff.

Phantom L said:
Welcome Xyr and Euan. I'm Lily the mafia playing fangirl of LoZ, Ace attorney, homestuck, ponies and Yu-gi-oh: the abridged series along with other stuff.

Soo, you're some crazy person who actually likes children's card games?
I suppose you'll screw the rules, then wind up with an huge ego.

No, seriously, nice to meet you.

Xyresic said:
Phantom L said:

Soo, you're some crazy person who actually likes children's card games?
I suppose you'll screw the rules, then wind up with an huge ego.

No, seriously, nice to meet you.
Yep, I like you already ;). I hope you stick around.

Phantom L said:
Its a long story about grown men playing childrens card games on motorcycles.

And then dying their hair green and having thousands of children, all with the same name:

Steve.

(For those who are lost: I present to you: YGOTAS

Name: Michell
Favorite games: Ecco, Mario, Doc Who adventure series, Zoo tycoon (1&2, especially 2 since I mod) any JP game, and anything else I fins interesting :P

Stargatedalek said:
Favorite games: Ecco, Mario, Doc Who adventure series, Zoo tycoon (1&2, especially 2 since I mod) any JP game, and anything else I fins interesting :P

Evening.

Stargatedalek said:
Welcome Michell.
Please excuse Lily and I's fangirlness.

Being serious, I hope you enjoy your stay!! :D

Stargatedalek said:
God, this constant stream of new users actually making posts is getting suspicious.
Anyway, if you like Avatar, I'm sure we'll get along fine.

Stargatedalek said:

Ho Michell.

Enjoy the hours spent at the keyboard.

Back