The official "Hi, I'm new here!" thread

Welcome.

and if you ever feel asking for a person that knows about creepypasta. I'd be that person then.

and I am simply the best host.

I'm a dutch Mario Fan and my favorite Mario character is Yoshi. My name comes from Luc (My real name) and Yoshi. I hope it will be really fun here :D

Welcome Lucoshi! I hope you enjoy it here! :D

Lucoshi said:
I'm a dutch Mario Fan and my favorite Mario character is Yoshi. My name comes from Luc (My real name) and Yoshi. I hope it will be really fun here :D
Howdy.

I'm also a fan of Dutch Mario[/badjoke].
Weclome to the forum.

Hi.

don't flame people, have fun and most importantly... keep away from smasher when he explodes at all times.

SexyEspeon said:
Hi.

don't flame people, have fun and most importantly... keep away from smasher when he explodes at all times.
Agreed, anyway welcome.

Hi Lucoshi.
I saw your Youtube too, nice work. Have a good time at the Super Mario Wiki Forums!

Herro everyone! I'm an Aussie FAQ author at GameFAQs. I stumbled upon this site when writing for my SM3DL walkthrough and then managed to come upon it again through NIWA when using the Fire Emblem Wiki for another guide. Being such an awesome wiki, I thought I'd join!

Hello there, RedIsPoetic, and welcome aboard. Glad you made your way to our forum.

If you need any help, feel free to ask me, or any of the other moderators out and about.

Oh, whoops I completely overlooked Improvinator's arrival.

Welcome to the forums, Improvinator, if you also need assistance, drop any of the moderators a PM.

Back