The official "Hi, I'm new here!" thread

'Ey Super Kirby! Welcome!

Welcome, SuperKirbyTwinz! I'm Ultraluigi. Just so you know, there's a Super Mario Wiki as well as the Super Mario Boards. You might be interested in joining that site, but you don't need an account there.

Hi, I'm IceShadow1199, I'm a Mario, Pokemon fan:

I'm a Ice and Ghost pokemon fan, obvious, isn't it?

However, I have a fakemon and here is how it looks:

Picture is on my new PC, I'm posting this on my old PC so when I get the pic, I'll post it.

34htm9w.jpg

Heck yeah! I reached Koopa Troopa rank!

Welcome. I'm sure it will be easy to reach King Bowser rank like me, if you post in Forum Games enoughh.

Ultraluigi said:
Welcome. I'm sure it will be easy to reach King Bowser rank like me, if you post in Forum Games enoughh.
No. For one thing ranks don't even matter, and to be honest posts in Forum Games shouldn't even count.

Lily said:
Or star spirit like me if you post in mafia enough too :smug:.
Listen to her, she's a smart lady.

Hi Ice Shadow, hope you like it here, and whatever the others said.

Also:

Ultraluigi said:
Welcome. I'm sure it will be easy to reach King Bowser rank like me, if you post in Forum Games too much
I kid, you can post there as much as you want.

porplemontage said:
New members, feel free to add a reply to this thread introducing yourself. Tell us a little about you, your favorite Mario stuff, whatever you'd like!
I just today.
I refuse to give my name
I am afraid to get squished on New Super Mario Bros. Wii (That's why I haven't beat World 1 Fortress.)
I love Mario, Pokemon and Harry Potter
My Favorite Mario Characters Are *Drumroll*
1. Dementio
2. Luigi
3. Bowser Jr.
4. Bowser
5. Princess Peach (I like Mario too, but those are my faves!)
My Fave Pokemon is: Shaymin
My Fave Harry Potter Character is: Hermione Granger
The Mario Character I'm most like is: I'm most like a lot of them!

Nabber said:
Welcome to the forums!
Thanks, and quick question: What is the stars and the name of a Mario Thing for? (Not going to say person, because they aren't and they aren't all enemies)T

Toad85 said:
hello tucayo!
How are you conusing me with tucayo? I've never seen him, but...

MarioBros2 said:
Nabber said:
Welcome to the forums!
Thanks, and quick question: What is the stars and the name of a Mario Thing for? (Not going to say person, because they aren't and they aren't all enemies)T
They're ranks, based on the number of posts you have. Don't worry too much about them.
Also, you have the sesame avatar as Tucayo.

lol I just found out about that. I might find one of Bowser Jr. or something. I have a thing for the Villains right now.

Back