The official "Hi, I'm new here!" thread

Imaginary Cake said:
Heyo! As you can clearly see from my username, I'm Cake. While I have yet to see a familiar face, I'm sure some of you already know me from other Mario sites. While I haven't used forum software in a while, I'm happy to meet everyone!

Welcome!

Imaginary Cake said:
Heyo! As you can clearly see from my username, I'm Cake. While I have yet to see a familiar face, I'm sure some of you already know me from other Mario sites. While I haven't used forum software in a while, I'm happy to meet everyone!
Hi Cake! Welcome! Nice to meat gets bashed by a frying pan

hey ! i actually introduces myself here before but i changed my name since then and never actually posted.

my name's gem, short for gemini !! i'm a guy and i use they / them pronouns — i hope that's okay.

so, i should probably say that i have in fact had an account here before — about five or so years ago — named RedShell. i forgot all of the information i used to get into it, and i understand that remaking accounts is not allowed, but i really don't know how to get it back and i definitely do not want to recall my 10 year old self, if anyone remembers her...

so, i'm a minor, turning fifteen this month actually. i'm also autistic, super mario is one of my special interests along with minecraft, pokémon and world building.

i hope i remember to be active here, and make some friends this time around !

dimtasia said:
hey ! i actually introduces myself here before but i changed my name since then and never actually posted.

my name's gem, short for gemini !! i'm a guy and i use they / them pronouns — i hope that's okay.

so, i should probably say that i have in fact had an account here before — about five or so years ago — named RedShell. i forgot all of the information i used to get into it, and i understand that remaking accounts is not allowed, but i really don't know how to get it back and i definitely do not want to recall my 10 year old self, if anyone remembers her...

so, i'm a minor, turning fifteen this month actually. i'm also autistic, super mario is one of my special interests along with minecraft, pokémon and world building.

Welcome!

dimtasia said:

Hi Gemini, I hope you'll succeed this time at being active and making friends; in any case, welcome!

Hey, I'm Roller, I've had this account for probably a month but I haven't really gotten into the forums quite yet.

I have heard a lot about the forums from a close friend of mine, who you may know as Rose, and I'm really quite interested in this community. Rose actually held a Killing Game for a group of extended friends a while back, which introduced me to KGs and I'm actually gonna host one myself a month from now, 22 players strong, which is pretty nerve-wracking to say the least.

I guess I feel like I already owe the community so much for being a bit of a culture vulture haha--but I'm hoping soon enough I won't be a culture vulture and I'll be able to say I'm a member of the community.

In any case, I'm still kind of lurking and feeling things out, but I hope when I begin chatting more, you guys will accept me as one of your own.

If any of you guys are on the Bell Tree Forums, I'm over there too, also "rollerC", so feel free to send me a PM to say hi or whatever.

Thanks for indulging me on this slightly hefty introduction. :)

rollerC said:
Hey, I'm Roller, I've had this account for probably a month but I haven't really gotten into the forums quite yet.

I have heard a lot about the forums from a close friend of mine, who you may know as Rose, and I'm really quite interested in this community. Rose actually held a Killing Game for a group of extended friends a while back, which introduced me to KGs and I'm actually gonna host one myself a month from now, 22 players strong, which is pretty nerve-wracking to say the least.

I guess I feel like I already owe the community so much for being a bit of a culture vulture haha--but I'm hoping soon enough I won't be a culture vulture and I'll be able to say I'm a member of the community.

In any case, I'm still kind of lurking and feeling things out, but I hope when I begin chatting more, you guys will accept me as one of your own.

If any of you guys are on the Bell Tree Forums, I'm over there too, also "rollerC", so feel free to send me a PM to say hi or whatever.

nice to meet new people, welcome roller

Roller said:

Welcome! No problem with the length of the introduction - it's not a wall of text, I too hope you'll be accepted when you start posting more here!

Hey, I am new to this whole thing, but I know a lot about mafia's and their ranks and such. I'd love to be working with some of you soon and I swear. on my honor, I will never be a rat, if I do, then please, send me a post card when I'm wearing concrete shoes and sleepin' with the fishes

Giuseppe said:
Hey, I am new to this whole thing, but I know a lot about mafia's and their ranks and such. I'd love to be working with some of you soon and I swear. on my honor, I will never be a rat, if I do, then please, send me a post card when I'm wearing concrete shoes and sleepin' with the fishes
Hi Trevor! It's me, Gabby, the tiniest member of MW and MB, both in size and age. You're gonna like being here.

If you need help with being a Don Gabster, might I ask if I can be your underboss, consigliere is a bit much for me, but I am a great footman and I am better with a gun and tactics than paper

Giuseppe said:
If you need help with being a Don Gabster, might I ask if I can be your underboss, consigliere is a bit much for me, but I am a great footman and I am better with a gun and tactics than paper
Of course.

Back