The official "Hi, I'm new here!" thread

Hello, my name is Buzzy Beto and I am from Brazil. I have 19 years olds and I'm unemployed. My very first Super Mario game was Super Mario World and I love a lot the series. My favorite Super Mario Games are Super Mario Galaxy, Super Mario Bros 3. and Super Mario World.

I like play Super Mario World's Hack ROMs from SMW Central and create levels and imagine how could be if I create a Super Mario game.

My favorite characters are Yoshi, Mario, Ludwig von Koopa and Luigi.

I don't speak and write english very weel, so if I write something wrong, please tell me. :buzzy: :buzzy: :buzzy:

Buzzy Beto said:
Hello, my name is Buzzy Beto and I am from Brazil. I have 19 years olds and I'm unemployed. My very first Super Mario game was Super Mario World and I love a lot the series. My favorite Super Mario Games are Super Mario Galaxy, Super Mario Bros 3. and Super Mario World.

I like play Super Mario World's Hack ROMs from SMW Central and create levels and imagine how could be if I create a Super Mario game.

I don't speak and write english very weel, so if I write something wrong, please tell me. :buzzy: :buzzy: :buzzy:
Hi, Buzzy Beto, nice to see you! :buzzy: There are a few orthography and grammar mistakes (remember the -ing or the "to + verb" after "I like"), but the text is understandable nonethless, so don't worry too much! Plus, I'm not English too, so I understand the issues!

Buzzy Beto said:

Welcome!

Well no one is telling me to bombard him with welcomes this time, so I guess I’ll do the regular one instead.

Welcome Buzzy Beto!

When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie, that's amore.
When a new user joins, and takes a bite of your loins, that's a Maw-Ray.

Welcome.

Hey there, my name is Glenn Quagmire. I am a 61 year old man living in Quahog, Rhode Island who works as an airline pilot. I am currently single, and am open to any possible sexual exploits. I have many friends in Quahog who will tell you how trustworthy I am, including Peter Griffin, Joe Swanson, and Cleveland Brown. But not Brian Griffin, that guy's a dick. Wish he'd get hit by a car, athiest liberal douche.

Also me and the guys played a Mario game drunk earlier this week and I decided I'd try to get into Mario again cause why not. Hope I'm able to be on this forum for a long (giggity) time!

Hello everyone! I decided to make a profile for this Forum as I kinda miss good old Mario, it's been a while since I played a Mario game, with the latest one being Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon/2 for 3DS.
I hope I'll have a good time on these forums.

Glenn Quagmire said:
Hey there, my name is Glenn Quagmire. I am a 61 year old man living in Quahog, Rhode Island who works as an airline pilot. I am currently single, and am open to any possible sexual exploits. I have many friends in Quahog who will tell you how trustworthy I am, including Peter Griffin, Joe Swanson, and Cleveland Brown. But not Brian Griffin, that guy's a dick. Wish he'd get hit by a car, athiest liberal douche.

Also me and the guys played a Mario game drunk earlier this week and I decided I'd try to get into Mario again cause why not. Hope I'm able to be on this forum for a long (giggity) time!
Wow, about time celebrities from other shows came here! Welcome!

Jumping Spider said:
Hello everyone! I decided to make a profile for this Forum as I kinda miss good old Mario, it's been a while since I played a Mario game, with the latest one being Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon/2 for 3DS.
I hope I'll have a good time on these forums.
I hope it too! You'll find some good old Mario here for sure (ok, maybe not from me, as you can see from my profile picture...)!

:bowser: Hello everyone, my name is Lord Bowser. I believe i'm not the only one or one and only, but i am a Bowser Fanatic as you can see. My friends call me Bowser... for an obvious reason of course. I hardly joined the Mario Boards, why hardly? It's because my net is powered by a hamster wheel lol, so i hardly might be around a lot. My likes, dislikes and my life of kidnapping princesses? Nah nothing special.
Likes: Bowser, Princess Peach, the entire mario franchise and destruction.
Dislikes: Mario Brothers, competitive Villains and anyone that gets in my way! :bowser:

oh christ there's two of them now
Welcome to the Mario Boards! As you can obviously tell, you aren't alone. We hope you enjoy your stay!​

The Lord Bowser said:
:bowser: Hello everyone, my name is Lord Bowser. I believe i'm not the only one or one and only, but i am a Bowser Fanatic as you can see. My friends call me Bowser... for an obvious reason of course. I hardly joined the Mario Boards, why hardly? It's because my net is powered by a hamster wheel lol, so i hardly might be around a lot. My likes, dislikes and my life of kidnapping princesses? Nah nothing special.
Likes: Bowser, Princess Peach, the entire mario franchise and destruction.
Dislikes: Mario Brothers, competitive Villains and anyone that gets in my way! :bowser:

Welcome!

Back