The official "Hi, I'm new here!" thread

Welcome to the forum, all new users.

Koopsakimoto said:
Hello everyone! I'm a new member here and I decided to join these fourms because

1. I love Nintendo.

2.I love Mario games

3. Read 1 and 2 again.

I'm also a 2000's kid, my first Mario game was NSMBDS. I'm a mega mario geek.

anyways, I hope I can make some new friends here! :mario:

Welcome!

MsRetroGeek said:
Hey Guys! I'm your friendly neighborhood Retro Geek, but you can call me Geeky ^^.

I've heard a lot about your website so I decided to go ahead and check it out myself.

A few things to know about me is:

I'm from the state that's known for it's rain, coffee, and pointed needle like structures.

I'm a huge geek, 90's kid, anime freak, and will fangirl about anything adorable.

I have a lot of Mario Games that I like, however my very favorite would have to be Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros. 3. I've had a lot of nice childhood memories with that game.

I am also a huge Sonic fangirl (telling from my avi). I've played a majority of all the modern Sonic games, however I still need to play the classics.

Oh and I stan anything that is Marvel! So please go ahead and bring up any GOTG 2 stuff with me ~

It's awesome to be here and I hope I can make worth while lasting memories with you guys.

See you guys around! ~

P.S: I may or may not be dating a certain adorable blueberry.
Welcome here! It's nice to have Sonic fans here too (by the way, try the 16-bit platform games, they are awesome, especially 3 & Knuckles and CD - the latter actually if you take the time to discover everything...)!

Hello everyone! I'm a new member here and I decided to join these fourms because
1. I love Nintendo.

2.I love Mario games

3. Read 1 and 2 again.

I'm also a 2000's kid, my first Mario game was NSMBDS. I'm a mega mario geek.

anyways, I hope I can make some new friends here!
Well, welcome too! I actually started with a game that only had three letters in its acronym...

Welcome to the forum, Koopsakimoto! Call me Koops! Enjoy your time on the Mario Boards!

Name:David
Likes:Games,Cats,Nintendo,that guy that is famous for jumping instead fixing your water...
Why did i join this forum?:I love to talk and be awesome as possible...

Tweetail said:
Likes:Games,Cats,Nintendo,that guy that is famous for jumping instead fixing your water...
Welcome here! I also like cats, by the way...

Tweetail said:
Welcome welcome~

Cats are adorable, I want to get one some day :)

Tweetail said:
Welcome!

aaaa hiiiii!!!!

my names alex but u can call me dimentio or gold or rock if u want!!

im 14 years old, n im autistic, super mario has been one of my special interests since i was four years old!!!!

im super excited abt joining a mario forum since i love mario so much! i also have a lovely boyfriend who i might drag here since he also likes mario,

im on mario amino as well, my name on there changes a lot though tbh

well ,, i hope i fit in well here n make some new friends!!

dimtasia said:
aaaa hiiiii!!!!

im 14 years old, n im autistic, super mario has been one of my special interests since i was four years old!!!!

im super excited abt joining a mario forum since i love mario so much! i also have a lovely boyfriend who i might drag here since he also likes mario,

Welcome! I'm glad you're so enthusiast in joining this forum, I hope you'll have a good time here!

Mister Wu said:
dimtasia said:
aaaa hiiiii!!!!

Welcome! I'm glad you're so enthusiast in joining this forum, I hope you'll have a good time here!

aaaa thanks!!! yall seem so nice fhffggfhf

dimtasia said:
aaaa hiiiii!!!!

Welcome! I am also autistic, and I like Dimentio too :D

Enjoy your stay~

King Candy said:
dimtasia said:
aaaa hiiiii!!!!

Welcome! I am also autistic, and I like Dimentio too :D

Enjoy your stay~

WAIT ARE YOU FAWFULTHEGREAT64?????? BC IF SO I USED TO WATCH YOUR VIDEOS A LOT FHFHFHVDG

Heyo mayo! I'm new to this forum and I'm just poppin in here to say hi! I've loved the Mario games since I was very young, and I'm real excited to join this!! My favorite is and always will be Toad. No matter what. So yeah! Hi!!! I hope to see you around!

Hello! My name is Sonno, but around the gaming community, I'm known as Cinna Bun, least more commonly! I haven't been on a forum in YEARS! It's hard to adjust, especially on a mobile device, but hey! I'll be honest, I wasn't into Mario much when I was a kid. However, what got me into the series were the spin-offs like Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time, the amazing fanwork Super Mario Bros. Z, and some old Mario 64 bloopers. Unfortunately, I am garbage with the main series games, but I do enjoy the franchise and the characters. I'm sure I won't be super active on this place, since I have a lot of things to due and preparing to finally go to college, but I will come on here to see the passionate members--and just have a breathe of fresh air. This place already seems so friendly and well maintained. Why, I bet you're all super amazing, and I hope I enjoy this wonderful forum!

dimtasia said:
WAIT ARE YOU FAWFULTHEGREAT64?????? BC IF SO I USED TO WATCH YOUR VIDEOS A LOT FHFHFHVDG
What a coincidence then~ Yeah that's me. Small world? :)

theemeraldtoad said:
Heyo mayo! I'm new to this forum and I'm just poppin in here to say hi! I've loved the Mario games since I was very young, and I'm real excited to join this!! My favorite is and always will be Toad. No matter what. So yeah! Hi!!! I hope to see you around!
Sonno-Eterna said:
Hello! My name is Sonno, but around the gaming community, I'm known as Cinna Bun, least more commonly! I haven't been on a forum in YEARS! It's hard to adjust, especially on a mobile device, but hey! I'll be honest, I wasn't into Mario much when I was a kid. However, what got me into the series were the spin-offs like Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time, the amazing fanwork Super Mario Bros. Z, and some old Mario 64 bloopers. Unfortunately, I am garbage with the main series games, but I do enjoy the franchise and the characters. I'm sure I won't be super active on this place, since I have a lot of things to due and preparing to finally go to college, but I will come on here to see the passionate members--and just have a breathe of fresh air. This place already seems so friendly and well maintained. Why, I bet you're all super amazing, and I hope I enjoy this wonderful forum!
Welcome to y'all too :D

Welcome Dimtasia, Theemeraldtoad, and Sonno-Eterna! :D I hope you guys have a wonderful time here, because you're officially

ONE OF US
ONE OF US

i'm the boyfriend who was dragged here---

you can call me mario or steven!
i mainly focus on the main-series Mario games, but i also enjoy some good old M&LRPG on the side.
i'm currently working on random amateur art and an SMG2 soundfont project, which is actually near-completion. (you can ask about that if you want!)
i'm a very casual player and am desperately pleading for a switch
i'm also very lax, awkward, and not sure how to talk. thank you for listening---

Back