The official "Hi, I'm new here!" thread

InAnotherCastle said:
Hi guys I'm a noob who joined a couple of minutes ago. I like Gullah Gullah Island for some reason.
Sorry noob, but your princess is in another forum :)

Just kidding, this place is worth sticking around for. Welcome!

Magikrazy said:
That giant yellow frog scared me as a kid. Welcome.
Your giant yellow duck is scaring me right now. ;)

Welcome, InAnotherCastle. You're welcome to stay.

TheCapeLuigi said:
Only now, I noticed I haven't made any sort of "hey I'm the cape luigi" post.

Well, hi.
How-do-ya-do, and a belated welcome!

Hello :D as you can see, I'm FrozenDragon150 (feel free to call me Frozen, or Dragon or whatever :P)

I found this forum on the Mario wiki (as I'm sure many others have, right?)

Cool to meet you all, hope we get along :3

Hi there, my name is CamTro, stands for three first and last name from my real name, Cameron Troyer, 19, and is deaf.
My favorite Mario series: Paper Mario, Mario Party, Mario Kart, Sports (except Golf), and Main 3D Mario series.
My favorite system of Nintendo: N64, GCN, Wii and Wii U.
My birth date: July 3, 1997

CamTro said:
Hi there, my name is CamTro, stands for three first and last name from my real name, Cameron Troyer, 19, and is deaf.
My favorite Mario series: Paper Mario, Mario Party, Mario Kart, Sports (except Golf), and Main 3D Mario series.
Welcome, and enjoy your stay!

CamTro said:

sup

CamTro said:

Welcome to the MarioBoards. I hope you will have a great time here.

CamTro said:
Welcome! Something tells me that I already know you...

CamTro said:

Good morning/afternoon/night/whatever time it is for you, CamTro! I'm Roy, and I hope enjoy it here.

Thanks guys, I've been around this forum since june, and thought would say hello at first.

Welcome, CamTro!

Tell me, how does being deaf affect your gaming experience? And asides from missing the music and general sound effects, do you find some games are more difficult in certain situations? Such as missing the progressive little tunes that play when you gain an invincibility star, hitting an ! Block to make temporary platforms appear, using those Red Coin rings in NSMB, things like that where the music acts as a sort of guide during gameplay?

how's the mario party modding going

YoshiKong said:
Welcome, CamTro!

Tell me, how does being deaf affect your gaming experience? And asides from missing the music and general sound effects, do you find some games are more difficult in certain situations? Such as missing the progressive little tunes that play when you gain an invincibility star, hitting an ! Block to make temporary platforms appear, using those Red Coin rings in NSMB, things like that where the music acts as a sort of guide during gameplay?

These things you said I have no problem with it actually, but affect me which solve um with voice and sound parts...like Mario Party 6-7 Mic, and um Paper Mario with Peach cake/potion part, thought it was going with voice, but until i realized they said 10 seconds, so not much thing affect me, but someday I would hear the music. I look up walk-through, gameplay, and guide i guess. I mostly ignored the music games in general i guess.

Baby Luigi said:
Haven't been working on it yet, i guess lack of tools, and stuffs. I've been busy with Paper Mario Color Splash Modding lately lol
how's the mario party modding going

Hello! my name is TB100, i've been lurking on these fourms for awhile now, till now.
I hope we can get along swell.

TB100 said:
Hello! my name is TB100, i've been lurking on these fourms for awhile now, till now.
I hope we can get along swell.
Welcome here, TB100, nice that you finally joined these forums!

Hi! I made an account a few days ago but was too shy to make my first post until now. I'm 24, male, and have been playing a lot of Mario on 3ds as of late.

Ninja_Cat said:
Hi! I made an account a few days ago but was too shy to make my first post until now. I'm 24, male, and have been playing a lot of Mario on 3ds as of late.
Welcome!

Ninja_Cat said:
I don't own a 3DS, but I welcome you anyway ;)

Back