The official "Hi, I'm new here!" thread

How do I do this?

Hello everyone! My name is Alex95 on the main Mario Wiki, but here I'm known as Power Master (or rather "PowerMaster" seeing as the forum wouldn't take " " as an acceptable character :P). Power Master is the name I go by on other forums I'm a part of, such as Serenes Forest, and Alex95 is the name I go by on the various wikis.

Power Master is the name of a game series I'm creating, and the first game was just recently released! If you want to check that out when you see me around here, the link to the game site is in the sig :)

This is, like, the third forum I'm a part of, so my activity on here will be sporadic at best. But if you know me from other forums, say hi to me here or on my talk page! Or if you know me from here and see me on other forums, say hi to me there, too! I like talking to people and am very friendly (chalk that up to my autism, haha). Also, my birthday is this coming Sunday! Whoo!

Link to my page on the Mario Wiki: http://www.mariowiki.com/User:Alex95 If you have sigs turned off (if that's possible on here), the link to my game site and game itself is in my profile as well!

You may not see me much, as I'm a person who can easily fade into the background, but I hope to get along with everyone!

Welcome PowerMaster! So you are a FE fan too since you are on Serenes?

Hi.

I'm Tom, AKA Ayen. I'm 26 years old and hail from a land that is flat and surrounded by corn. I've been playing video games ever since I was old enough to hold a controller. The first game I remember playing was the original Super Mario Brothers for the NES that my brother owned. It was the 1988 double cartridge that came with Duck Hunt. Later on I played 2 and that quickly became my favorite. From there I played 3 and the Lost Levels thanks to Super Mario All Stars, a bit of World and Yoshi's Island, a bunch of the N64 games, and a couple of games for the GameCube and Game Boy systems. My favorite character is Luigi.

I'm a self-employed video game and movie critic who started out doing written reviews in 2011 before adapting my reviews into video format and posting them on YouTube last September. A few months before that shift I branched out into doing movie reviews as well, as before it was solely video games. Now I swap between the two mediums each week. I decided to join the forum because I needed somewhere new to chat about video games, and figured since I like Mario, why not?

I look forward to getting to know you all.

Welcome, Ayen!

Hey everyone! I'm Rob & I'm new to this forum and I look forward to hanging out with you all! I posted a video with Super Mario RPG facts that we created in the Fan Creations section. Hope you'll check it out!!

Also not new as I kinda slowly merged via irc and things
Bonjour nonetheless

This is Kokoro. I'm a longtime Mario fan, and have been playing his games since the early 90's. I've known about this forum for sometime, but I never got around to joining it, until just today.

Kokoro said:
This is Kokoro. I'm a longtime Mario fan, and have been playing his games since the early 90's. I've known about this forum for sometime, but I never got around to joining it, until just today.

h

Hi Kokoro, I'm Roy, I won't be able to not misread your name as "Kokomo." I'm an 80s music fan, if you're wondering why.

I hope you have a nice time here Kokoro. I'm Pwwnd123.

Wow, I got quite the welcome wagon here. Thanks everyone.

I don't see myself becoming a regular poster, but I should be posting sometimes here and there.

Back