The official "Hi, I'm new here!" thread

Hi Swiftie Luma. You and I have a history together. :babyluigi:

Thank you for your nice messages , i hope we can get along well and maybe be friends.

Also Hi Baby Luigi on Fire , our hystory may not be the cutest but totally we are all right :rosalina:

giphy.gif

Swiftie_Luma said:
http://s1.vocaroo.com/media/download_temp/Vocaroo_s1gLkHeOX5rp.mp3

Well Hi , I'm not new to the overall Wiki but this is me making an appearence on this board for the first time.

To describe me : I'm sassy , funny , nice for the most part and a little bit hot-headed (trying to keep it real)

I'm mostly careful with Rosalina related pages as well as other articles i can help with .

'sup?

Hi there! I've been lurking around and decided to make my presence known.
I love the galaxies in Super Mario. Did you every think about living in all these magnificent galaxies? I spend time creating my perfect utopia. I want every detail of it to be perfect and it just relieves me from stress. Heck, I actually once had a dream about constructing my own utopia, lucid dreaming. It was pretty cool until I had to wake up to go to school. Bummer.

Anyways, just by that, you know that I love to design. Heck, it'd be cool if I were to make some galaxies for Super Mario Galaxy 3, 4, 5, etc.

Nice to meet you here. I just created an account on mario wikia and will contribute soon!

Cosmic Cove said:
I love the galaxies in Super Mario. Did you every think about living in all these magnificent galaxies? I spend time creating my perfect utopia. I want every detail of it to be perfect and it just relieves me from stress. Heck, I actually once had a dream about constructing my own utopia, lucid dreaming. It was pretty cool until I had to wake up to go to school. Bummer.

Anyways, just by that, you know that I love to design. Heck, it'd be cool if I were to make some galaxies for Super Mario Galaxy 3, 4, 5, etc.

Nice to meet you here. I just created an account on mario wikia and will contribute soon!

hello!

Cosmic Cove said:

Welcome to da Super Mario Boards!

kiCFlxX.gif

Hi everyone! I am new to this. My son and I are die hard Super Mario players. I have been playing since 1985. I am thrilled that my son is interested in the game. ;D

Mariomom1972 said:
Hi everyone! I am new to this. My son and I are die hard Super Mario players. I have been playing since 1985. I am thrilled that my son is interested in the game. ;D

welcome!

Wow, 1972? My mom's around that age.

Of course, the only games she plays is Centipede and the likes.

Welcome to the boards, Mariomom.

Hey there! I've been a long time lurker of the Mario Wiki, but I wasn't aware until now it actually had boards associated with it!

I'm a huge fan of the Mario Bros., I'm a writer, and the Mario & Luigi RPGs are my favorite RPGs to date. That's pretty much all you need to know about me, I figure!

I can't promise to be incredibly active here, but if I find relevant forums I feel like saying something in, I'll probably pop in every once in a while. I might even submit my fanfiction here, too, since I do plan on writing some later in the year.

It's very nice to meet you all!

ルイージ said:
Hey there! I've been a long time lurker of the Mario Wiki, but I wasn't aware until now it actually had boards associated with it!

I'm a huge fan of the Mario Bros., I'm a writer, and the Mario & Luigi RPGs are my favorite RPGs to date. That's pretty much all you need to know about me, I figure!

I can't promise to be incredibly active here, but if I find relevant forums I feel like saying something in, I'll probably pop in every once in a while. I might even submit my fanfiction here, too, since I do plan on writing some later in the year.

Welcome to the Super Mario Boards, er...um... *google translates* Luigi. I'm NEXandGBX, but most people here refer to me as simply Nex. Enjoy your stay!

Hey there...whatever your name is. I'm Roy. I think I might actually remember you.

ルイージ said:

hey!

ルイージ said:

Hey! Nice avatar! Luigi's my second-favorite Mario character, making him #1 at being #2!

Welcome to the Super Mario Boards, er...um... *google translates* Luigi. I'm NEXandGBX, but most people here refer to me as simply Nex. Enjoy your stay!

Haha, yeah, my name is the Japanese version of Luigi since the name 'Luigi' was already taken. :P Nice to meet you, and thank you!

Welcome Ruiji!

I'm Meta Knight

Nice to meet you, Meta Knight!

Hey there...whatever your name is. I'm Roy. I think I might actually remember you.

As stated before, my name is 'Luigi' in katakana! But you can call me Ruiji, or Lavender, or whatever you feel like calling me. I'm totally cool with anything.

Although, I am curious about where you may remember me from - is it within these forums or somewhere else? I assure you, this is the first time I've visited here!

Hey and nice to meet you to both Ness and Swiftie_Luma!

Hey! Nice avatar! Luigi's my second-favorite Mario character, making him #1 at being #2!

Howdy! I've read a few of your posts around the forums, and might I say I like a lot of them! While we disagree on some characters (most notably, Yoshi) I find that generally your point of view is nice and you always think of something new to add with all of your posts, which can be challenging in some cases.

I said this in another thread, but you're pretty much the reverse me when it comes to Mario and Luigi! Luigi's my favorite, while Mario sits pretty at second. I can't get enough of the Mario brothers in general. I'm one of those people who love their brotherly bond to bits and pieces and will write about and gush about it all day. Hopefully that places a clear picture in your mind where I am with this series, haha.

Back