The official "Hi, I'm new here!" thread

Kurt Cobain said:
And I'm guessing you like pikmin
Yes, I in fact, do like it. Thanks for greeting me, by the way.

Pikman said:
Hey. I'm Pikman. Since I have nothing to say, and I'm to socially awkward to even say anything,
here's some Mario related facts.

My favorite game is Super Mario World.
My favorite enemy in the Mario series is Boo.
My favorite character is Toad.

sup

Pikman said:
Hey. I'm Pikman. Since I have nothing to say, and I'm to socially awkward to even say anything,
here's some Mario related facts.

My favorite game is Super Mario World.
My favorite enemy in the Mario series is Boo.
My favorite character is Toad.
*looks at personal title*

Toadally pleased to meet you! :dk:

Hello? :) New to this group. So I hope I'm not too much trouble to handle though? :rolleyes: Anyways. My name is Nitwit online and my avatar is an animation gif of Parachan. (My Pokemon OC.) I hope I can make some great friends over here? ;)

Let's dance! :eekdance:

are you a downgrade of Epic Nitwit?

Hey Nitwit! Enjoy your stay, won't you?

You're welcome man. Hope you like it around here.

Hey, Nitwit, we do have a user called "EPIC" Nitwit. Hope no one confuses the two of you!

Baby Luigi said:
are you a downgrade of Epic Nitwit?
lol Funny. ;D But I get who your talking about? Don't worry. It won't confuse me that much knowing that another Nitwit is on this site right now and I'm cool for the nitwit family. :)

Welcome Nitwit 2, I'm Roy and I'll be your guide. Along with all the others of course.

And I see you're a David Bowie fan.

Nitwit said:
Hello? :) New to this group. So I hope I'm not too much trouble to handle though? :rolleyes: Anyways. My name is Nitwit online and my avatar is an animation gif of Parachan. (My Pokemon OC.) I hope I can make some great friends over here? ;)

Let's dance! :eekdance:

sup

Roy Koopa said:
Welcome Nitwit 2, I'm Roy and I'll be your guide. Along with all the others of course.

And I see you're a David Bowie fan.

Yes! David Bowie was my hero. :rolleyes:

http://s1.vocaroo.com/media/download_temp/Vocaroo_s1gLkHeOX5rp.mp3

Well Hi , I'm not new to the overall Wiki but this is me making an appearence on this board for the first time.

To describe me : I'm sassy , funny , nice for the most part and a little bit hot-headed (trying to keep it real)

I'm mostly careful with Rosalina related pages as well as other articles i can help with .

I think I've seen you around the wiki.

Btw the name's Roy. Enjoy your stay here.

Swiftie_Luma said:

Well Hi , I'm not new to the overall Wiki but this is me making an appearence on this board for the first time.

To describe me : I'm sassy , funny , nice for the most part and a little bit hot-headed (trying to keep it real)

I'm mostly careful with Rosalina related pages as well as other articles i can help with .
Salutations Swiftie_Luma, despite my current username, I'm Paper Iggy Koopa. But almost (well, everyone) here calls me PIK.

Enjoy your stay!

Swiftie_Luma said:

I sen you before. Welcome to our forums.

Back