The official "Hi, I'm new here!" thread

Marcia said:
It does snow in Ontario, it even did today, but it used to a lot more. I don't mind the warm weather, I'm usually indoors anyways.
Hmm that is really nice! How much does snow fall? 2 inches? More? And indoors, your turn on the heater?

Hi Summer welcome, and I'd love to be a game designer one day, a dream job for me!

Hey Summer, enchante! Desole, I'm trop paresseuse to write accented stuff (but if there are keystrokes I can do, would be genial). I think I'm most well-known for having a twin sister here, but I don't know if you know who I am. Welcome aboard, though!

Nintendo64Dude said:
Hi Summer welcome, and I'd love to be a game designer one day, a dream job for me!
Merci beaucoup! That is an interesting and rewarding job! ;)
I love your quote by the way. My respects to Satoru Iwata#

Dr. Mario said:
Hey Summer, enchante! Desole, I'm trop paresseuse to write accented stuff (but if there are keystrokes I can do, would be genial). I think I'm most well-known for having a twin sister here, but I don't know if you know who I am. Welcome aboard, though!
C'est bon! Twin sister? Wow, how cool! And thank you very much. You guys are sweet!

Salutations Summer!. my name is Paper Iggy Koopa, mais la plupart des gens me appeler PIK. Hope you enjoy your stay here on MarioBoards!.

adieu for now!.

Hattie Hattington said:
Salutations Summer!. my name is Paper Iggy Koopa, mais la plupart des gens me appeler PIK. Hope you enjoy your stay here on MarioBoards!.

adieu for now!.

Je suis enchanté de faire ta connaissance, PIK! Thank you. Currently I'm browsing through some boards and reading really interesting things! Kudos!

Summer said:
Hattie Hattington said:

adieu for now!.

Je suis enchanté de faire ta connaissance, PIK! Thank you. Currently I'm browsing through some boards and reading really interesting things! Kudos!
Remerciements!. I am delighted to meet you too!.

Summer said:
Marcia said:
It does snow in Ontario, it even did today, but it used to a lot more. I don't mind the warm weather, I'm usually indoors anyways.
Hmm that is really nice! How much does snow fall? 2 inches? More? And indoors, your turn on the heater?

There's not usually that much snow except some days, like one day last year there was so much snow my dog couldn't get outside so we had to clear a path for him. We don't usually need to turn on the heater.

Wow, that's really nice! I really miss the snow and Versailles. By any chance, do you ever get tired of the snow? And what dog do you have?

I'm going to die right now. Lucky you!!!
Shih Tzu's are very adorable!

Hyper puppies are so cute! Personally, do you prefer dogs or puppies?

Oh yeah, definitely! And acts like a puppy? That is soo cute!
Then, are you a cat person also?

Ah. I'm sorry about that.

Then for your dog, what is his personality? Playful? Shy?

That is totally adorable! Is he lie an angel?

In your opinion, when was the time you were most frustrated with your dog? Is it when tracked mud in the house or did his business on the rug or something?

Marcia said:
Probably when he uses the washroom upstairs instead of outside.
I swear, your Asher sounds like a perfect dog. <3

Back