The official "Hi, I'm new here!" thread

Once again, thanks guys! You guys are nice taking the time to write nice things back.

Yep we are nice here lol

Angelxmoore said:
Hi everyone! Glad I found this forum!~
Let me tell a little about myself.

Name: Angela Moore (You can call me Angel!)
Hobbies: playing video games, going shopping, reading, hanging out with friends, etc
Favorite Mario games: The Galaxy series and the Paper Mario series
Misc. information: Blonde hair, green eyes (don't say blondes are stupid!). I like keeping my hair at least shoulder length for no reason. I currently go to Palisades High School.

I really hope I can get to know every single one of you and be your friends. I assure you that I don't bite and although I might be real shy, I open up once I know someone. Thank you guys for making this site and I really hope we all can have a grand time together!
Thanks!
Hm, another SoCal person around here. Well, uh, greetings! I'm in the Los Angeles County, too, although on the edge to Orange County, too.

You seem very nice and polite around here. I hope you enjoy your stay. ^^

heyyy, welcome

it's really nice to see some new faces, hope you enjoy your stay :dry:
Angelxmoore said:
Such a big site.... :yoshi:
i'm also glad to see you already know how to use :yoshi:
perhaps one day you will learn the ways of :dk:

Marie said:
perhaps one day you will learn the ways of :dk:

Assuming this is directed at both of us, you'll be glad to hear I've been addicted to :dk: before I joined this forum.

I have also learned the ways of :dk2: before joining.

Angelxmoore said:
Hi everyone! Glad I found this forum!~
Let me tell a little about myself.

Name: Angela Moore (You can call me Angel!)
Hobbies: playing video games, going shopping, reading, hanging out with friends, etc
Favorite Mario games: The Galaxy series and the Paper Mario series
Misc. information: Blonde hair, green eyes (don't say blondes are stupid!). I like keeping my hair at least shoulder length for no reason. I currently go to Palisades High School.

I really hope I can get to know every single one of you and be your friends. I assure you that I don't bite and although I might be real shy, I open up once I know someone. Thank you guys for making this site and I really hope we all can have a grand time together!
Thanks!
Keep most of your personal info like where you attend school private to prevent identity theft.

Hi Angelxmoore!, I'm a random creep Paper Iggy Koopa (But people call me PIK) and welcome to your worst nightmare The MarioBoards!. Try not do die...m'kay? Enjoy your time here! I will look for you.

Thanks Viper, will do.
And :blooper: are one of the cutest things ever, if you know what I mean. ;)

Flippy said:
hello angel, i'm princessofalicorns. make sure you post 1,000 messages or everyone will be cross. no pressure.
Technically, we're all cross at both of you for having fewer than 1k posts.

Viper26 said:
Flippy said:
hello angel, i'm princessofalicorns. make sure you post 1,000 messages or everyone will be cross. no pressure.
Technically, we're all cross at both of you for having fewer than 1k posts.
Nobody's cross at anybody as posts don't measure the person.

Greetings raichu27, I hope you enjoy your stay at this site!

Back