The official "Hi, I'm new here!" thread

Wait, I first didn't recognize Xandalf until my sister, LeftyGreenMario (or, just Mario) told me to look at his sig.

Like, everything makes ----ing sense now. I know who you are.

Viper26 said:
Welcome Xandalf. Enjoy your permanent stay here and make 1,000 posts.

Only 1,000 posts? :dk:

Thanks for even more warm welcomings, comrades! Don't worry, you won't have to force me to stay here forever because I already intend to! And do not fear, I've only been here a day so the jokes are not stale for me!

Magikrazy said:
Sup xandy?

I thought you knew I hate that name.

Xandalf, I have something for you:

Luigi Butt Mold.
scYlHrL.gif

Now, can you go ahead and warn that Rain guy in that particular forum now for mentioning it in another forum?

I...

...I totally didn't make that gif, folks. Nothin' to see here.

Yeah since somebody mentioned it I can bump this warning percentage from 99 back to 100.

Hi everyone! Glad I found this forum!~
Let me tell a little about myself.

Name: Angela Moore (You can call me Angel!)
Hobbies: playing video games, going shopping, reading, hanging out with friends, etc
Favorite Mario games: The Galaxy series and the Paper Mario series
Misc. information: Blonde hair, green eyes (don't say blondes are stupid!). I like keeping my hair at least shoulder length for no reason.

I really hope I can get to know every single one of you and be your friends. I assure you that I don't bite and although I might be real shy, I open up once I know someone. Thank you guys for making this site and I really hope we all can have a grand time together!
Thanks!

Yes now I'm not the newest member

Hi, welcome to Super Mario Boards! Enjoy your stay. :dk:

New, fresh meat :birdo:

Welcome Xandalf and Angel (I hope it's okay if I call you that)! I hope you guys enjoy your time here and have fun :'D I'm Packy, nice to meet youuu!

Thank you Xandalf. It's a pleasure meeting you. Such a big site.... :yoshi:
And hey Chloe or Packy(whichever you prefer!)! It's perfectly fine to call me that and thank you very much! It's a pleasure meeting you too!

Welcome to the sun-drenched tropical paradise of Isle Delfino! We're so pleased to welcome you to our beautiful home! Toodaleloodahoo! (Seriously, what the hell is that noise the Pianta makes?)

Bah, can't be bothered to quote the rest of that cutscene. Enjoy your time here, Angel!

Thanks guys! I hope I can know each and every one of you.

You don't actually, though it would be pretty cool if you could!

Skittles, XD you guys always crack me up, and welcome Angel and Xandalf :D hope i talk to you too as well

Back