The official "Hi, I'm new here!" thread

Rugia said:
About me eh?

oh hey, you must be canadian

Welcome, Rugia!

Hello, Rugia and welcome. I am also new here, and I don't watch anime nor have played a Zelda game. But I have recently watched another Let's Player playing through The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, and therefore I'm now interested in the Zelda series.

...Hey there guys. I'm FourCartridge. I joined this site on recommendation of a friend. I mostly have real life hobbies nowadays, but my interest in Mario is slowly coming back. My favorite games are SMB3, Thousand Year Door, and Galaxy 1.

I have a little homebrew Mario project I would like to show you guys when the time is right. It's the main reason I joined really. =S

Welcome FourCartridge. Super Mario Galaxy is also one of my favourite games, but I have yet to play Super Mario Bros. 3 and Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door.

FourCartridge said:
...Hey there guys. I'm FourCartridge. I joined this site on recommendation of a friend. I mostly have real life hobbies nowadays, but my interest in Mario is slowly coming back. My favorite games are SMB3, Thousand Year Door, and Galaxy 1.

I have a little homebrew Mario project I would like to show you guys when the time is right. It's the main reason I joined really. =S
Welcome! :D

I'm Rin, nice to meet you! :3

I am just going to warn you about the stray Chain Chomp-

*bite*

IT'S HERE! HIDE THE CHILDREN!

Tree hugger? Like, literally loving and hugging and kissing a tree? An actual romantic relationship with a tree? Will the tree have hickeys, blush and ask for a date?

*looks it up*

Oh. Environmentalism. I got it wrong then. *closes slang dictionary*

Welcome to those that I have not welcomed yet!

Hi. I like Mario Kart and Mario RPGs. My favorite character is Petey Piranha and my favorite games are Mario Kart Double Dash and Thousand Year Door. Also, this may seem like a stupid question, but how do you earn higher ranks?

Lakitu de Vlot said:
Welcome. Be sure to check out the FAQ right here to be informed about the rank-system here, along other things. Also be careful for the stray Chain Chomp.
I think I've sorted that out now. Here's hoping he doesn't escape.

Welcome though MK7Guy

Back