The official "Hi, I'm new here!" thread

PLS FRIEND ME I can answer any of your lingo or coding questions almost! so i can possibly be your go-to!

Giga12 said:
You'll find a lot of friends here!
tumblr_mi84lgF1J81s26hspo1_400.gif

Thank you for your kindness. I didn't even ask what you guys and girls like. I have already mentioned my love the Mario series.

Well, I mainly like a lot of anime-related stuff. And I also tend to be hyper, just so you know.

But I also like Pokémon and Mario.

I like Mario, Zelda, Sonic, Rayman, Kirby, Animal Crossing, Mega Man, Pikmin, Pokémon, SSB, and EarthBound.

Giga12 said:
I like Mario, Zelda, Sonic, Rayman, Kirby, Animal Crossing, Mega Man, Pikmin, Pokémon, SSB, and EarthBound.

Wow, that is a lot of video game franchises, I only know Mario, Sonic, Animal Crossing, Pokémon, and a little bit of SSB. I think Rayman, Kirby and Mega Man are platformers, while Earthbound is an RPG. Aren't Pikmin those little plant creatures? And I have no clue to what Zelda is. Maybe Zelda isn't good, or people that live in my country doesn't know, what is good.

NaviLuma said:
Giga12 said:

Wow, that is a lot of video game franchises, I only know Mario, Sonic, Animal Crossing, Pokémon, and a little bit of SSB. I think Rayman, Kirby and Mega Man are platformers, while Earthbound is an RPG. Aren't Pikmin those little plant creatures? And I have no clue to what Zelda is. Maybe Zelda isn't good, or people that live in my country doesn't know, what is good.
>'Zelda isn't good'
Shocked.gif

Does Link from SSB ring a bell at all?

Snake said:
NaviLuma said:
Giga12 said:

>'Zelda isn't good'
Shocked.gif

Does Link from SSB ring a bell at all?

I only know a little bit of the Mario part of Super Smash Bros. and that it has characters from Nintendo, and occasionally third party characters, fighting eachother.

Is Zelda good?

Wind Waker, a Zelda game, is one of my favourite games of all time. It's on the GameCube, and there's an updated version on the Wii U.

Snake said:
Wait... He has 'Navi' in his/her username

The reason 'Navi' is in my username is, because someone said: "I say 'Listen' like Navi the fairy." I don't know who Navi is, but I liked the sound of it, so I kept it as my nickname.

It is great to hear so positive things of Zelda, but I don't know if I should buy a game from the series and play it. Is it as good as Mario games?

But I am saving my money for other games, and I don't know if it is worth getting it. I still don't know what is so good about it.

NaviLuma said:
But I am saving my money for other games, and I don't know if it is worth getting it. I still don't know what is so good about it.

OK, picture it like this.

You know Super Mario 64, right? Now, imagine Mario replaced with a green-kilted elf who embodies the spirit of courage wielding a majestic sword. Now, imagine elf-Mario exploring an open world twenty times the size of any single level, with enough content to discover to occupy you for months, or even years. Pile on the characters and plot, a fun combat system, RPG-style item collection, and some challenging puzzles, and that's pretty much Zelda.

Giga12 said:
The series is the action adventure game.

Exactly this. I've tried making my own Zelda fangame, but failed many times. Nobody does it better than Nintendo.

Back