The official "Hi, I'm new here!" thread

Let's not talk about it here. I'll shoot you a PM.

Without wanting to stray from topic, why can't I even login without having a "Internet has ceased to function" message popping up. Very, very irritating. Can't do anything. My personal drama aside, welcome there!

Hey! I'm FoxWolf64. You can call me Fox. Or Wolf. Or anything you darn well please. ;)

I'm a gigantic fan of the Koopalings. They're my favorite characters in Mario ever. I never really liked Bowser Jr. so much, and plus, the Koopalings were created first. My list of favorites would go, in order from greatest to least: Ludwig, Iggy, Morton, Wendy, Lemmy, Larry, and Roy.

A few other of my opinions…

I like Luigi better than Mario, Waluigi was an accident, Rosalina is better than Peach and Daisy combined, and you can't sit with us. There you go, all confusing points about me solved, now let's get posting! :bowser:

FoxWolf64 said:
I'm a gigantic fan of the Koopalings. My list of favorites would go, in order from greatest to least: Ludwig, Iggy, Morton, Wendy, Lemmy, Larry, and Roy.

Um, I'm only second? Well, Ludwig is good too. Anyways welcome!

Homunculus said:
FoxWolf64 said:
I'm a gigantic fan of the Koopalings. My list of favorites would go, in order from greatest to least: Ludwig, Iggy, Morton, Wendy, Lemmy, Larry, and Roy.

oh that's where iggy koopa jr went

i didn't realize you had got a name change

Dr. Javelin said:
Homunculus said:
FoxWolf64 said:

oh that's where iggy koopa jr went

i didn't realize you had got a name change

heh. I should put my name somewhere over there...

Luigi1995

Favourite Consols: Wii U, 3DS
Faouvrite Games: New Super Luigi U, Super Mario 3D World, New Super Mario Bros Wii.

Welcome Luigi6758.

Welcome! I'm Rin, and I hope you stick around.

P.S. I'm working on a better welcome...

hello, finally another Daisy fan ;D
(not that we don't already have a bunch, but not recently I've noticed any new people)

Luigi6758 said:
Luigi6758

Birthdate: November 7, 1995
Faouvrite Games: New Super Luigi U, Super Mario 3D World, New Super Mario Bros Wii.

Welcome Luigi6758. Watch out for the stray Chain Chomp.

Luigi6758 said:
Luigi6758

Birthdate: November 7, 1995
Welcome. I believe we spoke briefly on Chat a few days ago

Back