The official "Hi, I'm new here!" thread

Name: NaviLuma
Consols: Wii, Wii U, DS, 3DS

I am new to the aspect of being social and I am not very good at understanding how these electronical devices work. But besides that, I love the Mario series, even if I'm not an expert and have only known it for 3-4 years. I am mostly a Mario-fan, but I'm open-minded for other Nintendo series. I joined the Mario Wiki so I could sometimes give infomation that I found that others didn't know, which means very rarely. I joined the Mario Boards so I could discuss with other Mario fans, because there aren't many where I live. (Sorry, if my english is bad.)

Welcome to the forums, NaviLuma. :)

Just a warning Navi, we don't always discuss Mario, but we do it often enough.

Ok, Pokémon is defintely fine with me. I saw the anime, which got me interested in video games that then led to Mario. If it wasn't for it, I wouldn't be so happy to know the Mario series.

Honestly, though, if you don't want complete randomness that normally has nothing to do with Mario, I'd recommend not going into Mindless Junk.

NaviLuma said:
Name: NaviLuma
Consols: Wii, Wii U, DS, 3DS

I am new to the aspect of being social and I am not very good at understanding how these electronical devices work. But besides that, I love the Mario series, even if I'm not an expert and have only known it for 3-4 years. I am mostly a Mario-fan, but I'm open-minded for other Nintendo series. I joined the Mario Wiki so I could sometimes give infomation that I found that others didn't know, which means very rarely. I joined the Mario Boards so I could discuss with other Mario fans, because there aren't many where I live. (Sorry, if my english is bad.)

Welcome to you too, NaviLuma. Also, as I've said before, watch out for the stra-
MP9_Chain_Chomp_Bust.png

well speak of the devil here he is now. Have fun! *runs*

He was joking.

This is Smasher, though <- I color my links because it looks prettier.

Some people go by different names. For example, my normal username is actually Rin Kagamine, not Soundless Voice, if that makes sense.

I would like to thank everyone for being so nice and welcoming. It's such a long time, since I meet people that has been so friendly like you. And I'm very sorry, if I have been bothersome to any of you with my constant posts and questions. I usually have a hard time to decide, what to do. In the past I just followed my friends, but now I almost don't have any, so I am lost. So I hope I can find some friends here. I really like to talk, especially about Mario (Nintendo) related stuff.

Back