The official "Hi, I'm new here!" thread

SuperQueenChrysalis said:
Hi Infestissumam! (hope I spelled it right...)
Even if you did spell "Infestissumam" incorrectly, it is on this that page.
Welcome, Infestissumam.
EDIT: I started a new page. :\

Hi everyone, I'd like to introduce myself as SB1254. I'm glad to be here and...yeah that's just about it. Small-talk really isn't my thing if you haven't seen already.

sb1254 said:
Hi everyone, I'd like to introduce myself as SB1254. I'm glad to be here and...yeah that's just about it. Small-talk really isn't my thing if you haven't seen already.
Your name sounds like a robot's...

But, anyway, welcome!

Crackin355 said:
Nysic said:
Welcome, watch out for the stray
ChainChompNSMB.png
Okay seriously, what the *bleep* is this joke. Every time I come in here someone mentions this and I have no idea what the hell what they mean.

I honestly don't know either, I just wanna be like the cool kids :3

My best guess is sometimes when you go to someone's house for the first time and they have a dog they may say "Watch out for the dog", and a Chain Chomp is meant to be like a dog. But don't worry I've put its chain back on it ain't going anywhere.

sb1254 said:
welcome

i'd like to ask about renting that space :dk:

Welcome any new peeps. ;D

Hello everyone. :)
I just joined this forum a few moments ago and I plan on being a regular because it doesn't seem like there's too much idiots on here.
Well just thought I'd say hey. I hope to see you on the threads. Have a good night or day you crazy hooligans you.

Back