• R.O.B

Votes: 10 10.9%
  • Wolf O'Donnel

Votes: 7 7.6%
  • Toon Link

Votes: 11 12.0%

• Total voters
Hayate said:
That's irrelevant, but my favorite character happens to be Wolf, who is actually ranked lower than Zero Suit.
Oh, I like him too, hey we agree on something!! yay! Finally!

Zero777 said:
cpleshek said:
I go with Olimar as well.

Olimar is a good character, he has heck of powerful standard and aerial attacks.
.... You're kidding me. He has okay Smash and Special attack, but his aerial attacks aren't very good and his standards fail.

Giygas said:
Zero777 said:
cpleshek said:
I go with Olimar as well.

Olimar is a good character, he has heck of powerful standard and aerial attacks.
.... You're kidding me. He has okay Smash and Special attack, but his aerial attacks aren't very good and his standards fail.

His standards suck at reach, but his aerial are sort of powerful and they give a lot of knockback.

im actually pretty good at Olimar, but i hate Diddy and i wish he was never in the game. i suck at him and battling him is so boring and i feel like throwing the remote at him! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Crackin355 said:
im actually pretty good at Olimar, but i hate Diddy and i wish he was never in the game. i suck at him and battling him is so boring and i feel like throwing the remote at him! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

You need to be a pro, in order to win with Diddy, same thing with the ice climbers.

I find diddy to be a fairly good character for beginers to use. After that he's okay, but his advanced strategies are pretty complex, as they mainly involve his B and down B moves.

Crackin355 said:
i still say he is the MOST irritating character to battle. Damn you DIDDY
Ugh, especially the huge one in the subspace emisarry. His multi combos KILL you.

Kracken said:
Crackin355 said:
Ugh, especially the huge one in the subspace emisarry. His multi combos KILL you.

Ugh yea :roll:, I still have promblems beating him even in very easy mode, I just hate that one :mad:.

Zero777 said:
Kracken said:
Crackin355 said:

Ugh yea :roll:, I still have promblems beating him even in very easy mode, I just hate that one :mad:.
I haven't really had a problem with him, I only lost once. Not sure what level though. I didn't know you could change the level. Or did I?

more information on why i hate Diddy: He Steals the Smash Ball so much and its always usualy on Mushroomy Kingdom Underground which stuffs me up. I Hate you Diddy! DAMN YOU!

I vote sonic, why not megaman? A character that started out on a Nintendo console.

wsbm said:
I vote sonic, why not megaman? A character that started out on a Nintendo console.

I think you miss understood, it is the least favorite character in SSBB.

I picked;

Marth: cause when I first saw him I thought he was a chick

Lucas: his smash is the same as Ness, I thought that was really lazy, and Ness is better.

Pikman & Olimar: It reminds me of the smurfs, i don't like da smurfs.

Toon link: he's a creepy deformed Link from my point of view.

Sonic: Pesky Blue Hedgehog!!!

Snake and Ike. I hate both. I hate Snake more though. I really hope he doesn't reappear in SSB4.

Also Jigglypuff is a great character if you can handle him.

Jigglypuff sucks no matter what. Wolf is a rehash of Fox with stupider moves. Whoever says Olimar sucks has no soul.

Back