• R.O.B

Votes: 10 10.9%
  • Wolf O'Donnel

Votes: 7 7.6%
  • Toon Link

Votes: 11 12.0%

• Total voters
unit4545 said:
Yoshi totally sucks. he has a bad recovery, lame attacks, lightwieght, and is only useful for home-run conests.
What are you talking about, YOshi has great recovery, his attacks are ok, and he is one of the heavy characters in SSBB

I agree, I don't like Yoshi's moveset. His special attacks don't do much, save for his Egg Roll and even that is hard to control.

It's actually a real word. Dictionary.com says it can mean "for each; for every", "by means of; by; through" or "according to; in accordance with" and derives from the Latin word meaning through, by, for, and for each. :posh:

Toon Link is the worst. He is the exact same as Link with mush weaker attacks. The only upside is he is faster which does not do that much good in Brawl. Use Link instead of Toon Link.

drseaweed said:
Toon Link is the worst. He is the exact same as Link with mush weaker attacks. The only upside is he is faster which does not do that much good in Brawl. Use Link instead of Toon Link.
You're kidding right? Toon Link has some weaker attacks, but he also has some stronger attacks such is his meteor smash in the air and his side smash.

WaluigiWare said:
Villain11 said:
WaluigiWare said:
Toon Ganondorf, no.
Why not? IF they have Toon Link and Toon Zelda, they might as well have Toon Ganondorf.
They don't have Toon Zelda. :-\
Thats one problem with Zelda. The toon series and regular series are almost diffrent series because of how diffrent they look. But the good news is I think the toon series is over because of Ocarina of Time 3DS and Skyward Sword. 2 diffrent councils, no toon link. Please don't have any toon characters in the next Brawl.

drseaweed said:
WaluigiWare said:
Villain11 said:
WaluigiWare said:
Toon Ganondorf, no.
Why not? IF they have Toon Link and Toon Zelda, they might as well have Toon Ganondorf.
Thats one problem with Zelda. The toon series and regular series are almost diffrent series because of how diffrent they look. But the good news is I think the toon series is over because of Ocarina of Time 3DS and Skyward Sword. 2 diffrent councils, no toon link. Please don't have any toon characters in the next Brawl.
Guys this isn't the Far-Fetched Characters thread, so stop talking about those characters and stay on topic

drseaweed said:
WaluigiWare said:
Villain11 said:
WaluigiWare said:
Toon Ganondorf, no.
Haters gonna hate.

Villain11 said:
WaluigiWare said:
Villain11 said:
WaluigiWare said:
Toon Ganondorf, no.
I know, but you said no to Toon Ganondorf, which meant you said yes to Toon Zelda. That is what I am responding to.
I didn't say yes to Toon Zelda. Toon Zelda, maybe. But definitely no Toon Ganondorf.

Back