• Wolf O'Donnel

Votes: 7 7.6%
  • Toon Link

Votes: 11 12.0%

• Total voters
Re: Super Smash Bros. Brawl: Worst Character

Black Mage said:
Luigi+Daisyfan11 said:
Samus is my best character!!! (After Link) How could you hate her?

whut
Samus was my best character in the first two Samsh games. Then Brawl came along and nerfed the crap out of her. Zero Suit Samus, however, is win.

As far as the worst character, for me it's the Ice Climbers.

Alright, guys, I'm changing this title to "Least Favorite Character". That'll stop me (at least for a while) from trying to prove you guys wrong with the tiers you don't care about.

Luigi+Daisyfan11 said:
$ππ!∂∂∫£ said:
Mario, Samus, Lucario (I just hate him, don't know why), Cappy, Ganon, Jiggly.

Oh, I'm terribly sorry for having an opinion. Next time, I'm gonna make sure it doesn't interfere with yours at all.

$ππ!∂∂∫£ said:
Luigi+Daisyfan11 said:
$ππ!∂∂∫£ said:

Oh, I'm terribly sorry for having an opinion. Next time, I'm gonna make sure it doesn't interfere with yours at all.
I am just wondering why you hate her. I'm not saying you can't have an opinion. Sorry.

Luigi+Daisyfan11 said:
$ππ!∂∂∫£ said:
Luigi+Daisyfan11 said:
$ππ!∂∂∫£ said:

I am just wondering why you hate her. I'm not saying you can't have an opinion. Sorry.

Well, I was referring to the fact that you put the sentences "Samus is my best character" and "How could you hate her" beside each other, which sounded kind of weird. It's mainly because she doesn't really have any killer moves, and that she is a bit floaty.

$ππ!∂∂∫£ said:
Luigi+Daisyfan11 said:
$ππ!∂∂∫£ said:
Luigi+Daisyfan11 said:
$ππ!∂∂∫£ said:

Well, I was referring to the fact that you put the sentences "Samus is my best character" and "How could you hate her" beside each other, which sounded kind of weird. It's mainly because she doesn't really have any killer moves, and that she is a bit floaty.
True, but most characters that have killer moves are slow like Ike and Ganondorf. (Notice i said most) Samus on the other hand is fast. (btw I'm talking about Zero Suit here) I need a fast character becuase that's just my playing style. Other people just wait until someone comes up to them and they just K.O. the person. i prefer to actually fight instead.

Luigi+Daisyfan11 said:
$ππ!∂∂∫£ said:
Luigi+Daisyfan11 said:
$ππ!∂∂∫£ said:
Luigi+Daisyfan11 said:
$ππ!∂∂∫£ said:

True, but most characters that have killer moves are slow like Ike and Ganondorf. (Notice i said most) Samus on the other hand is fast. (btw I'm talking about Zero Suit here) I need a fast character becuase that's just my playing style. Other people just wait until someone comes up to them and they just K.O. the person. i prefer to actually fight instead.
Black Mage said:
Specify whether you're talking about Zero Suit or Samus. Samus is horrible. ZZS is just mediocre.
I did.

Mario, mainly because of his new horrible down B.

I cant remember if I posted in here before, but Mario, Toon Link and of course Pit.

ANd basicly any CPU that goes for me all the time when there's plenty of other CPU's to go for.
The last form of hate lasts for a few minutes.

OH yeah, I hate Lucario.

His moves always seem to take a second to do, and by the time I've inflicted a bit of damage, I die cause I can't use that damn up+B.

And he shouts too much.

Wolf.

FOR GOD'S SAKE PEOPLE WE DON'T NEED TWO FUCKING FOX CLONES, ONE IS ENOUGH

Toadbert said:
Well it would be nice if there wasnt 3 flipping landmasters.
Yeah, if they put Krystal in the next SSB (which I hope they do) I doubt she will be just like Fox, Falco, and Wolf.

Luigi+Daisyfan11 said:
Toadbert said:
Well it would be nice if there wasnt 3 flipping landmasters.
Yeah, if they put Krystal in the next SSB (which I hope they do) I doubt she will be just like Fox, Falco, and Wolf.
That's because Nintendo doesn't want a riot.

Don Flamenco said:
Eagle said:
Specify whether you're talking about Zero Suit or Samus. Samus is horrible. ZZS is just mediocre.

Actually, ZSS is pretty damn good. She's just hard to use.
Thank YOU! I practiced with her A LOT!! Then I mastered her and I think she's good and then everyone says she's mediocre/horrible.

Hayate said:
Upper mid.

Pretty mediocre.
Ok, who's your favorite character? I know you are going to say Meta Knight or someone else really high on the tier list. Just wondering...

Back