Votes: 10 10.9%
  • Wolf O'Donnel

Votes: 7 7.6%
  • Toon Link

Votes: 11 12.0%

• Total voters
Fassad said:
Whoever says Olimar sucks has no soul.

I dislike Olimar...but I don't think he sucks. I feel that he is too awkward for me. I especially hate how he is very dependent on the Pikmin.

I also dislike Sonic because his specials are...well....not special. His standard special is fine but I don't get the one where he is just in his little ball spinning around....it seems extraneous.

Olimar has literally the strongest final smash in the game. It is an insta-death if you are hit by all the attacks. The first one gets you stuck in the ground and gives you like 20 damage. Then the Bulborbs come and give you like 50 damage. Finally, if you're unlucky enough to be hit by his ship when he lands, you are basically dead!

Also, his Pikmin cause massive damage if you use it correctly.

If you get Gulpin and you're Olimar, you can cause so much damage. I once gave this dude over Wi-fi like 200 damage because he was stuck in a Gulpin while I was Olimar.

P.S. Why the hell does Olimar have so many haters?!?! 11 votes. He has more than that wimp Jigglypuff!?I guess it's because these people don't know how to use him...

I hate Ness and Lucas.
I also dislike Ike and Ganondorf because I like speedy and light characters.
Toon Link is a waste of a character and Pikachu has in my opinion the worst Final Smash.

Fassad said:
Olimar has literally the strongest final smash in the game. It is an insta-death if you are hit by all the attacks. The first one gets you stuck in the ground and gives you like 20 damage. Then the Bulborbs come and give you like 50 damage. Finally, if you're unlucky enough to be hit by his ship when he lands, you are basically dead!

Also, his Pikmin cause massive damage if you use it correctly.

If you get Gulpin and you're Olimar, you can cause so much damage. I once gave this dude over Wi-fi like 200 damage because he was stuck in a Gulpin while I was Olimar.

P.S. Why the hell does Olimar have so many haters?!?! 11 votes. He has more than that wimp Jigglypuff!?I guess it's because these people don't know how to use him...

1. You're right, you're basically dead if you get hit by all of those attacks. Other characters, have attacks that deal much more damage in less hits, and with less chance involved.

2. While you may have dealt that much damage, I'm sure other characters would be able to deal similar damage if their opponent was in a Gulpin as well.

3. I don't hate Olimar, he's just not the character I like, and I would rather play as somebody else than as him. Maybe I don't know how to use him in the best way, and I have never claimed to.

Villain11 said:
I hate Ness and Lucas.
Toon Link is a waste of a character and Pikachu has in my opinion the worst Final Smash.
:mad:

Fassad said:
Villain11 said:
I hate Ness and Lucas.
They are terrible!

Villain11 said:
Fassad said:
Villain11 said:
I hate Ness and Lucas.
They are terrible!
I agree. They're Up move[not sure what it's called] doesn't lift you.

No, it just sends a lightning bolt and yes, it does work, but takes too long and you die easily.

Say, have you ever tried to play as them for more than 5 minutes?

Mr. Doctor Professor Assistant-Governor General Shyguy said:
SpinyMaster347 said:
but takes too long and you die easily.
Yeah, if you suck.
If you are really good, yes then Ness and Lucas may be a good choice. I don't like b^ or almost any of their other moves. Lucas' final smash is especially dumb.

Villain11 said:
Mr. Doctor Professor Assistant-Governor General Shyguy said:
SpinyMaster347 said:
but takes too long and you die easily.
Yeah, if you suck.
If you are really good, yes then Ness and Lucas may be a good choice. I don't like b^ or almost any of their other moves. Lucas' final smash is especially dumb.
True.

Ness and Lucas, Lucas especially. Their moves aren't that good and their recovery SUCKS! I know that Mother 3 has a large fan following, but why Lucas? He seems so unnecessary and why keep both of them in if they're almost the exact same?

WaluigiWare said:
Ness and Lucas, Lucas especially.
No, Lucas is the easier one to use.

WaluigiWare said:
Their moves aren't that good and their recovery SUCKS!
They have good moves for racking up damage but it's tough to get distance.

WaluigiWare said:
I know that Mother 3 has a large fan following, but why Lucas?
To taunt the fans.

WaluigiWare said:
He seems so unnecessary and why keep both of them in if they're almost the exact same?
I know, why have Luigi, Ganondorf, Falco, Wolf, Ike, Young Link, Lucario and Pichu?

Fassad said:
WaluigiWare said:
He seems so unnecessary and why keep both of them in if they're almost the exact same?
I know, why have Luigi, Ganondorf, Falco, Wolf, Ike, Young Link, Lucario and Pichu?
Okay... I wasn't trying to stir up a huge clone hate-war here. I usually don't mind clones, but in the case of Ness and Lucas, their only differences are their Smash Attacks and, what... one special attack?

Yoshi totally sucks. he has a bad recovery, lame attacks, lightwieght, and is only useful for home-run conests.

Back