Votes: 3 3.3%
  • R.O.B

Votes: 10 10.9%
  • Wolf O'Donnel

Votes: 7 7.6%
  • Toon Link

Votes: 11 12.0%

• Total voters
Think about it, Toon Ganondorf is simply absurd. Toon Link is a different Link to the other Link, and Toon Zelda is also a separate character (Tetra) but there is only one Ganondorf, so it would be a duplicate character, while big eyed link and tetra are definitely other characters compared to regular Link and Zelda.

WaluigiWare said:
Villain11 said:
WaluigiWare said:
Villain11 said:
WaluigiWare said:
Toon Ganondorf, no.
Why not? IF they have Toon Link and Toon Zelda, they might as well have Toon Ganondorf.
They don't have Toon Zelda. :-\
I know, but you said no to Toon Ganondorf, which meant you said yes to Toon Zelda. That is what I am responding to.
I didn't say yes to Toon Zelda. Toon Zelda, maybe. But definitely no Toon Ganondorf.
Well you didn't say no either.
Easmo said:
Think about it, Toon Ganondorf is simply absurd. Toon Link is a different Link to the other Link, and Toon Zelda is also a separate character (Tetra) but there is only one Ganondorf, so it would be a duplicate character, while big eyed link and tetra are definitely other characters compared to regular Link and Zelda.
Excuse me for not knowing a lot about Zelda.

You´re excused. Then again I didn´t mean it in a negative way: I was just explaining it to sort out things

Easmo said:
You´re excused. Then again I didn´t mean it in a negative way: I was just explaining it to sort out things
Yeah, I knew Toon Zelda was named Tetra, but that's about it.

Wow this place is of topic now. I decided my least favorite character is Jigglypuff.

Wait, duh! How could I forget Jigglypuff?! It moves suck eggs, and I still don't see any attack use out of Pound and Rest.

Rest used to be an automatic KO if it hit someone the second you use it but I think they've nerfed it quite a bit for Brawl.

King Porky said:
Rest used to be an automatic KO if it hit someone the second you use it but I think they've nerfed it quite a bit for Brawl.
Yes. That's how I beat Giga Bowser.

Propeller Toad said:
I personally dislike Snake. He just doesn't seem to fit in with the rest of the Brawl cast.
That's what happens when you stick a Konami HD console-buff character into a Nintendo fighting game for the Wii.

I think he's had his limelight and doesn't need to appear in the next game, if there is a next game.

WaluigiWare said:
Propeller Toad said:
I personally dislike Snake. He just doesn't seem to fit in with the rest of the Brawl cast.
That's what happens when you stick a Konami HD console-buff character into a Nintendo fighting game for the Wii.

I think he's had his limelight and doesn't need to appear in the next game, if there is a next game.
No, Snake is good once you figure out how to use his attacks.

Dancing Raccoon said:
WaluigiWare said:
Propeller Toad said:

No, Snake is good once you figure out how to use his attacks.
His strategy is actually not bad, but some of his attacks are useless

Yoshigirl64 said:
I picked;

Marth: cause when I first saw him I thought he was a chick

Lucas: his smash is the same as Ness, I thought that was really lazy, and Ness is better.

Pikman & Olimar: It reminds me of the smurfs, i don't like da smurfs.

Toon link: he's a creepy deformed Link from my point of view.

Sonic: Pesky Blue Hedgehog!!!

Take back what you said about toon link!!!

I think wolf sucks. His special atttacks are a joke, his speed is terrible, and his smash attacks are way too uncontrollable.

You mean twobits, and plus I also disagree on what you say, plus Wolf was purposly made to be a slow character.

Back