Gravity Falls

i can't even list all of my favorite parts of that video because it'd basically be the whole thing

Mariofan169 said:
Holy shit.

There is no other words to describe this awesomeness.

so many codes

also
that six-fingered glove basically confirms the leaked theory

it didn't, but it got leaked on demand. you can find it online

im personally waiting until next week to see the episode. so if you're posting spoilers for an episode that hasn't aired yet, please mark it clearly in a spoiler tag

Darn I can't watch Gravity Falls On Demand because we don't have a specific subscription that allows us to get it.

Also don't tell me Gravity Falls is only on Disney XD now... I don't get that channel! :'(

YoshiGo99 said:
Darn I can't watch Gravity Falls On Demand because we don't have a specific subscription that allows us to get it.

Also don't tell me Gravity Falls is only on Disney XD now... I don't get that channel! :'(
It's on both channels, it just airs on Disney XD first.

Well i guess I will have to check Disney Channel often to see if any Season 2 episodes are on. Hopefully I won't miss Into the Bunker on Friday.

YoshiGo99 said:
Well i guess I will have to check Disney Channel often to see if any Season 2 episodes are on. Hopefully I won't miss Into the Bunker on Friday.
Disney XD's airing Into the Bunker tonight at 9:30 along with Scary-oke.

Hey guys, you know how my posts got so epicly long that they exceeded the maximum character limit? Well... I don't know if it's the same with the post I had in mind, because i didn't bother trying to post it, but I think it's safe to say it would have.

So, for anyone interested in reading why I have to say about the first two episodes of season 2 Gravity Falls, read my blog post about it:

http://smashmatt202.blogspot.com/2014/08/gravity-falls-season-2-blogs-scary-oke.html

The short version of it: I really, REALLY liked it. Scary-oke was an excellent introduction to season 2, a great continuation form season 1, and it cemented how freaking badass Stan is for me! Into the Bunker might just be one of my new favorite episodes of the series, for turning Wendy from one of my least favorite characters to... well, I don't know if she's one of my favorites now, but she's definitely up there. Probably in my top 5... or top 10 at the VERY least!

Edit: So, FYI, I have a blog where I post stuff on occasion. I posted my thoughts on Scary-oke and Into the Bunker there, and I just proofread and cleaned up what I wrote, so it's less of a mess. Hopefully, it'll make more sense reading it now.

Just saw Into the Bunker yesterday.

I was actually disappointed the author of the journals wasn't Old Man McGucket.

Mariofan169 said:

i'm pretty sure they are though? they never said who the author was in the episode

No-Face said:
Mariofan169 said:

i'm pretty sure they are though? they never said who the author was in the episode
Also never mentioned what he looked like either. Since the person who Dipper originally was the author, was just the mascot on a can of beans.

DragonFreak said:
No-Face said:
Mariofan169 said:

Also never mentioned what he looked like either. Since the person who Dipper originally was the author, was just the mascot on a can of beans.
This. "You-know-who" probably wrote the journals. The end of "Into the Bunker" only supports the leaked photo.

we're getting our dvrs worked on and these new fangled ones we have now don't like to work with my vcr and UUUUUUGH I WANT TO CATCH UP SO MUCH

Back