Gravity Falls

Walkazo said:
My bro says they launched the show with three seasons planned.

There was some spatterings on /co/ the other day about a webcast the creator did. Apparently it's still a bit up in the air if he's getting a third season or just a made for TV movie. The highlight was, if it's a season, there would be less throw away episodes so as to get to the freaking monkey before Disney pulls a Disney. If it's a movie, there was a quote of him saying "people will die, man up babies" or some such.

Sounds like win-win. As long as executive meddling doesn't force a post-script season after the story arcs are all resolved: I've had that happen to so many shows I like, and even the ones that recover well, you still wonder what it would have been like if they'd just been allowed to follow their plan all along.

As much as I would hate for it to be over so soon, all good things must come to an end.

Bumping, since the show will return in July.

My friend kind of pressured me into watching this, and I completely love it. I'm kind of upset I didn't get into it sooner. Why is it though that shows I start watching is always at the point where they are either about to enter or are already in a megapause? God, I need to plan better...

I'm just so excited to find out about what happens now, and what secrets will be revealed.

Wow, 30 minutes with no commercials? Can't wait for what the episode has in store for us.

Airing tonight, people.

5:30 PM- Pacific Time
8:30 PM - Eastern Daylight Time
07:30 PM Central Daylight Time
12:30 AM Greenwich Mean Time
03:30 AM Moscow Time
10:30 AM Austrailian Eastern Time

YoshiGo99 said:
Dying because all the live streams have been removed and I still don't have DisneyXD.

Same boat. Figure I'll just have to wait until one of the vid caps his the usual torrenting rings.

I MEAN, the Mariowiki administrative team does not condone the pirating of media!

what if bill cipher was possessing the goat all this time

the most obvious clue is that gompers' eyes are yellow with a black line, like when bill possessed dipper

but then in this episode, stanford gave the flash drive that contains all the anamolies (iirc) to gompers

and earlier in "gideon rises", bill told gideon that he knew lots of things, most likely from that flash drive, and that he knew about stanford, implying he was watching him

just a thought

edit: I dun goofed, I remembered the flash drive wasn't a flashback. my theory still stands though with the watching and all that

sorry for double posting but

just saw the new episode

Besides the dimensional rift (which I'm interested af about thanks to the last shot), it didn't really progress the story, but at least we saw that Stanford isn't super serious. The fact that we saw Grenda but no Candy is odd, though. Also, all the meta jokes in this were dead on.

"That's the big twist we've been waiting for? He has a twin brother?"

"I predicted that, like, a year ago."

Garnet said:
sorry for double posting but

just saw the new episode

Besides the dimensional rift (which I'm interested af about thanks to the last shot), it didn't really progress the story, but at least we saw that Stanford isn't super serious. The fact that we saw Grenda but no Candy is odd, though. Also, all the meta jokes in this were dead on.

"That's the big twist we've been waiting for? He has a twin brother?"

"I predicted that, like, a year ago."
Yeah, I really enjoyed this episode.

I love how they're making the similarities between the two pairs of Pines twins a major focus. I also wonder if the mayor died soon after that scene with him ended when the TV Station antenna was knocked down. It would be a pretty clever way to connect to the next episode (assuming he does indeed die).

okay but is no one going to mention how weird al guest starred in this episode

also that Zelda reference

oh yeah, weird al was amazing in this episode

also did anyone else think that the rift was going to turn into bill's eye at the end

Garnet said:
oh yeah, weird al was amazing in this episode

also did anyone else think that the rift was going to turn into bill's eye at the end
yeah i was really expecting that to happen

Back