Gravity Falls

no, i have hughesnet

something has been leeching off of our data and we can't afford to use our bytes on a cartoon

i suppose i could 3g to watch it, as no one on our plan really uses it that much, but i'd prefer to catch them on tv

Oh ok. That sucks man. Hopefully you can catch them on reruns or yeah the DVR soon.

So, The Golf War!

I thought this episode was really funny. The writing, pacing, and music were all very well done. And I like that we got to see a little of Pacifica's home life, too. Because judging from what we saw of her parents, it seems very likely that she's gone under a lot of emotional abuse from her parents (they refused to go to her competition and put a lot of pressure on her to win. i'm not sure i want to know what would happen if they thought she lost). It seems to show how Pacifica turned out like she did.

And of course, Waddles was adorable as always.

That was legitimately the most terrifying episode of Gravity Falls I've ever seen. Possibly the most terrifying thing I've ever seen on TV.

I'm finally going to start catching up again. In terms of order, the last Gravity Falls episode I last watched was Carpet Diem. So I have the last 4 episodes of Season 1 to watch still, and the first 5 of Season 2 to get to. Luckily I managed to find a good site that has the episodes. ^^

Northern Verve said:
I'm finally going to start catching up again. In terms of order, the last Gravity Falls episode I last watched was Carpet Diem. So I have the last 4 episodes of Season 1 to watch still, and the first 5 of Season 2 to get to. Luckily I managed to find a good site that has the episodes. ^^
What's the name of the site?

Mr. Game & Watch said:
Northern Verve said:
What's the name of the site?

It's a blogspot site called "Gravity Falls Town". Granted I had to get the last two episodes through torrents (Because the 4th episode of Season 2 is Broken. While they don't have Soos and the Real Girl yet)

Anyone still keeping up with the show?

I watched "Not what He Seems" and oh my god, what an episode. AND THAT WASN'T EVEN THE SEASON FINALE.

Also one thing I noticed was during the credits, the copyright year was 2014, so it was scheduled for last year (if it was finished) but of course Disney forces the show to go on hiatus so often.

I hear rumors the next episode is coming in the summer.

yeah alex hirsch said it's going to be in the summer

i wasn't so happy with the writing in the last episode, which felt a bit... forced until the end, but now we've got a setup for some really intriguing episodes

but really can anything beat northwest mansion mystery

Toy Bonnie said:
It reminds me of FNaF Somehow
Soos and the Real Girl reminded me of an OC of mine who is also a yandere computer program. He's why I got into FNAF (I found it related to him when the game seemed to be about malevolent AI and not ghosts) in the first place actually, so seeing an episode about yandere AIs and animatronics was interesting to say the least.

I really liked Not What He Seems, and not just for the twist at the end. I read an interview with Alex Hirsch, and I'm impressed by some of the decisions he made.

This season overall seems to be better than the last, but that's just me. Or not.

I would also like to point out that Not What He Seems is the first thing on Disney XD to get over 1.5 million views.

Lumastar said:
I really liked Not What He Seems, and not just for the twist at the end. I read an interview with Alex Hirsch, and I'm impressed by some of the decisions he made.

This season overall seems to be better than the last, but that's just me. Or not.

I would also like to point out that Not What He Seems is the first thing on Disney XD to get over 1.5 million views.

I hate that it was moved to Disney XD, I have to have buy some extra package to get that channel and like 50 others, and I never see Gravity Falls on Disney Channel anymore.

YoshiGo99 said:
Lumastar said:

I hate that it was moved to Disney XD, I have to have buy some extra package to get that channel and like 50 others, and I never see Gravity Falls on Disney Channel anymore.
Exactly. I hate looking through the schedule and seeing Gravity Falls, like, once a week or so.

Back