Gravity Falls

Banjo said:
Ohoho that is awesome.

And also the creepy guy that Yoshigo pointed out is pretty interesting.

You mean Slenderman?

Okay, so I decided to watch two episodes of this, and I have to say...
...I'm impressed.

I haven't watched anything on Disney Channel in ages, and to come back and see something as awesome as this is...awesome.

also the new episode tomorrow looks like the best

Smashgoom202 said:
Dipper is pretty much a male Twilight Sparkle
please don't compare a male idiot from a mediocre show to the second best pony in a great cartoon

Pyro said:
Smashgoom202 said:
please don't compare a male idiot from a mediocre show to the second best pony in a great cartoon

Uh Pyro I don't mean to mini-mod but that's not really fair to say. And could lead to a flame war between those who like Gravity Falls and those who like Friendship is Magic.

As for on-topic. I haven't seen this show yet. Maybe I'll give it a try. But it won't be via the Disney Channel. I'll see it if I get the urge to online. I've at least heard good things about it. I've even seen it compared to Courage the Cowardly Dog. And you know how I loved that show.

As for me

I AM INDIFFERENT AS OF NOW

Though I may try and watch an episode of the cartoon, probably that one where Slenderman makes an extra. If I like it, I shall report back for more

If I don't.....

So I saw half an episode of this. My thoughts:

-More like a Cartoon Network show. Apparently the creator is from CN?
-Characters aren't stupid.
-There was this Gideon person, and he was holding a small puppet version of him, and I was instantly reminded of Lil Cal... Which wasn't helped when I saw it was CALLED LIL GIDEON.
-Mabel is played by the same voice actor as Louise from Bob's Burgers, so that's a good sign.

I'll have to watch more episodes to get a better feel for this though.

So I just watched a (new?) episode of gravity falls involving... TIME TRAVEL.
OH MY GOD THE PIG WAS SO CUTE
Also not bad, I think the comedy is pretty good too.

Pyro said:
Yoshibaker said:
Pyro said:
Smashgoom202 said:
1. Don't be an elitist
2. Don't be annoying

Please
1. elitist?
2. ok :'(
aka I don't really know much about this show but its not MLP so its mediocre and YOU DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES COMPARE CHARACTERS FROM SHOWS I THINK ARE MEDIOCRE TO MLP PONIES

>finally watches the show
>no new episodes for weeks
>no full episodes on YouTube

Well this will be fun.

Hey, anyone wanna help nominate characers for FCIV?

Also Nabber, you can find full episodes online pretty easily.

Back