Which one?

• Mario

Votes: 13 44.8%
  • Luigi

Votes: 16 55.2%

• Total voters
Baby Luigi said:
New Super Mario said:
I don't get why people say Mario is an attention hog. If you think so, why not name the games "New Super Luigi Bros" or "Super Luigi Sunshine" and have Luigi star in them. I mean, either way, there has to be a more main character, and there isn't a way to prevent his attention hogging.

In a series in which so many recurring characters are in a main cast, it seems like only Mario, out of all the unique characters this series has a major role in any of the games. Wouldn't it be nice if Peach, Bowser, and Toad all received games (or another) in this time? I would love to see a Bowser RTS game.

Recurring characters are already getting enough games they need. We don't need every major character in the Mario games to have their own series...

I'm not asking for a series. I just want Mario to take a little break, that's all. I suppose Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon is in the right direction, but I would love it if Bowser has his own game. If Luigi, Toad, and Peach have their own game where they are the main star, why not Bowser for once?

Bowser was as big of a star in Bowser's Inside Story. I guess a game with him as the main character and you taking the villain side would be fun, but I don't see it working

Main Antagonists rarely get their own games.
The only antagonists I have seen get their own games are :dk: and :wario:. (I'm not only talking about the Mario series)

Pandapowah said:
Main Antagonists rarely get their own games.
The only antagonists I have seen get their own games are :dk: and :wario:. (I'm not only talking about the Mario series)
Yeah, and DK really isn't an antagonist anymore. And all the Wario games don't really depict him as a villain anyway.

Wario's sort of an anti-hero. For example, he didn't care one bit what happened to the damsel in Wario Land: Shake It!, as long as there was treasure in it for him.

Baby Luigi said:
I'm not asking for a series. I just want Mario to take a little break, that's all. I suppose Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon is in the right direction, but I would love it if Bowser has his own game. If Luigi, Toad, and Peach have their own game where they are the main star, why not Bowser for once?

I agree with you so much, I'm a Bowser fan...

However, he was the main hero of Bowser's Inside Story, but it seems like Mario and Luigi get all the credit.

Snifit said:
Baby Luigi said:

I agree with you so much, I'm a Bowser fan...

However, he was the main hero of Bowser's Inside Story, but it seems like Mario and Luigi get all the credit.

Bowser isn't necessarily the main star, because he shares it with Mario and Luigi.

All I'm asking for is a game where Bowser is the stand-alone star

Baby Luigi said:
Pandapowah said:
Baby Luigi said:
Luigi

Mario is boring, bland, and an attention hog

Of course he would have more attention, he is the mascot of the series.

Still an attention hog at his finest

Apologies for the large bump, but that was SUCH an ignorant comment. http://marioluigi25.deviantart.com/art/Mario-and-Luigi-Rant-332871787

Especially read argument #1.

Mariofan105 said:
Apologies for the large bump, but that was SUCH an ignorant comment. http://marioluigi25.deviantart.com/art/Mario-and-Luigi-Rant-332871787

Why are you replying to a post that was made almost an entire year ago?

Go Luigi!

:mario:, simply because i've grone up playing games with him in it. If it had been super luigi bros for nes or super luigi 64, then I most likely would like luigi more. I grew up with mario not luigi.

Luigi has better character imo, but I prefer playing as Mario in games where they have different stats/types.

Mariofan105 said:
Baby Luigi said:
Pandapowah said:
Baby Luigi said:
Luigi

Mario is boring, bland, and an attention hog

Of course he would have more attention, he is the mascot of the series.

Still an attention hog at his finest

You don't know my sister well enough. XP

Diamond Tiara said:
Mariofan105 said:

Why are you replying to a post that was made almost an entire year ago?

I feel like laughing at him

I thought this thread was newer until I looked at the date it was created, then I facepalmed myself.

Back