Mario V.S Luigi

Which one?

  • Mario

    Votes: 13 44.8%
  • Luigi

    Votes: 16 55.2%

  • Total voters
    29

Gumball Machine

Celestial Guide
I like them both. I only hate Luigi fanboys/girls who say "Mario's a useless fat moron that makes his brother do all the work." That's pretty much my only reason for liking Mario more. Otherwise, they're both awesome.
 

Smasher

Smasher
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Awards Committee
Former 'Shroom Staff
Pronouns
She/her
MarioWiki
Smasher
Mario. Luigi's overrated IMO.
 

Soundless Voice

Star Spirit
Banned User
I like 'em both, but I personally think :luigi: is better.

Don Pianta said:
I like them both. I only hate Luigi fanboys/girls who say "Mario's a useless fat moron that makes his brother do all the work." That's pretty much my only reason for liking Mario more. Otherwise, they're both awesome.
I like Luigi, but I don't think that!!!
 

Nabber

Artisanal Cheese Taster
I don't have much of a preference. Luigi gets a lot of love simply because he actually gets lines and a personality, whereas Mario is always silent besides a few catchphrases. Neither are developed enough for me to really like them.
 

Awesome Koopa

Here's some text that's very personal.
Pronouns
He/him
Luigi. He may be overrated, but he has far more personality and humor than Mario. Even though I do like Mario too.
 

IceShadow1199

NOPE, THE PARASOL ISN'T A KIRBY IDEA I SWEAR
Banned User
Pronouns
He/him
I like Luigi better, I think Mario is cool. Not a "useless fat moron".
 

Pyro

Power Star
Pronouns
She/her
i like them both equally

pennington is the one who should be the player
 

Soundless Voice

Star Spirit
Banned User
Snifit said:
I like Luigi better, I think Mario is cool. Not a "useless fat moron".
Awesome Koopa said:
Luigi. He may be overrated, but he has far more personality and humor than Mario. Even though I do like Mario too.
I think alike exactly for both of these!
 

Kontrast

Cons and Knees Don't Go Together
Wiki Patroller
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
Luigi

Mario is boring, bland, and an attention hog
 

Kontrast

Cons and Knees Don't Go Together
Wiki Patroller
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
Pandapowah said:
Baby Luigi said:
Luigi

Mario is boring, bland, and an attention hog
Of course he would have more attention, he is the mascot of the series.
Still an attention hog at his finest
 

Awesome Koopa

Here's some text that's very personal.
Pronouns
He/him
GokuTheBestFighter said:
Mario!! What? he's also funny in some games xD
Yeah, but not like Luigi is.
 

Z-omb

Spiny
Pronouns
He/him
ZOMFG Luigi is winning the poll...

I love both, Mario has to win though by a wee bit cause he's well Mario and Luigi just tags along as a sidekick.
 

IceShadow1199

NOPE, THE PARASOL ISN'T A KIRBY IDEA I SWEAR
Banned User
Pronouns
He/him
Baby Luigi said:
Pandapowah said:
Baby Luigi said:
Luigi

Mario is boring, bland, and an attention hog
Of course he would have more attention, he is the mascot of the series.
Still an attention hog at his finest
Tell that to Pikachu.
 

Kontrast

Cons and Knees Don't Go Together
Wiki Patroller
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
Snifit said:
Baby Luigi said:
Pandapowah said:
Baby Luigi said:
Luigi

Mario is boring, bland, and an attention hog
Of course he would have more attention, he is the mascot of the series.
Still an attention hog at his finest
Tell that to Pikachu.
True, that's why Mario and Pikachu should be friends.

Z-omb said:
ZOMFG Luigi is winning the poll...

I love both, Mario has to win though by a wee bit cause he's well Mario and Luigi just tags along as a sidekick.
It's not that surprising. More fans seem to like Luigi than Mario.
 

New Super Mario

Ghirahim
Pronouns
He/him
I don't get why people say Mario is an attention hog. If you think so, why not name the games "New Super Luigi Bros" or "Super Luigi Sunshine" and have Luigi star in them. I mean, either way, there has to be a more main character, and there isn't a way to prevent his attention hogging.
 

Kontrast

Cons and Knees Don't Go Together
Wiki Patroller
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
New Super Mario said:
I don't get why people say Mario is an attention hog. If you think so, why not name the games "New Super Luigi Bros" or "Super Luigi Sunshine" and have Luigi star in them. I mean, either way, there has to be a more main character, and there isn't a way to prevent his attention hogging.
In a series in which so many recurring characters are in a main cast, it seems like only Mario, out of all the unique characters this series has a major role in any of the games. Wouldn't it be nice if Peach, Bowser, and Toad all received games (or another) in this time? I would love to see a Bowser RTS game.
 

IceShadow1199

NOPE, THE PARASOL ISN'T A KIRBY IDEA I SWEAR
Banned User
Pronouns
He/him
Baby Luigi said:
True, that's why Mario and Pikachu should be friends.
Pokebob1 made a series that Mario is friends with Pikachu so I guess, you won the lottery!
 
Top