Overrated Pokemon

Charizard

'nuff said

I'm with Baby Luigi. Charizard is overshadowing every Ice pokemon, Water pokemon and Fire pokemon.

Charizard's fans go all like: "FORGET JOHTO! LONG LIVE KANTO!", "POKEMON WOULD HAVE BEEN CRAP WITHOUT CHARIZARD", "CHARIZARD YEAAAH!", "NEED A COOL FIRE POKEMON? PICK CHARMANDER AND FULLY EVOLVE IT!".

Yoko Littner said:
Wrong

It's Pikachu.

Are you kidding me? Everyone says Pikachu is a "useless rat that should burn in hell", also most of the people I've seen in youtube have their channel backgrounds with a dead Pikachu.

God of Pokemon? BS

Not, that's just a crappy rumor made by dumb Pokemon fans.

Charizard? How about fire starters in general (except for Tepig)? Everyone I know in real life chooses the fire starters just because their final evolutions look cool.

Also, Snivy, at least here. Other than Pyro, Goombella, and myself, everyone I know here picked Snivy.

How can the God of Pokemon be overrated when he has the highest stats of any Pokemon?

Snifit said:
Not, that's just a crappy rumor made by dumb Pokemon fans.

No, it's actually has been officially confirmed

Don Pianta said:
Charizard? How about fire starters in general (except for Tepig)? Everyone I know in real life chooses the fire starters just because their final evolutions look cool.

Also, Snivy, at least here. Other than Pyro, Goombella, and myself, everyone I know here picked Snivy.

I would pick Tepig because I like it the most

I like Torchic only because of Torchic. Not Blaziken.

Plunderbird said:
How can the God of Pokemon be overrated when he has the highest stats of any Pokemon?

He has the highest BST but not the highest stats of any Pokemon

That's Mama BST to you, Plunderbird!

However, I think Moltres would be overrated, he's always overshadowing the most important legendaries.

Snifit said:
That's Mama BST to you, Plunderbird!

However, I think Moltres would be overrated, he's always overshadowing the most important legendaries.
When has it ever done that...

Ugh, forget it. Why I'm posting on this topic? My posts make me look like a liability.

If you asked me, Moltres is actually underrated. Stealth rock completely cripples it.

Zapdos would be the most overrated legendary bird

Snifit said:
Ugh, forget it. Why I'm posting on this topic? My posts make me look like a liability.

No they don't

Snifit said:
Are you kidding me? Everyone says Pikachu is a "useless rat that should burn in hell", also most of the people I've seen in youtube have their channel backgrounds with a dead Pikachu.

You should stop going to the weird part of YouTube then. And yes, Pikachu is overrated.

Baby Luigi said:
If you asked me, Moltres is actually underrated. Stealth rock completely cripples it.

Zapdos would be the most overrated legendary bird
BUT ZAPDOS IS TEH GREATEST

I don't hate Zapdos, I just like Articuno and Moltres more

Baby Luigi said:
I don't hate Zapdos, I just like Articuno and Moltres more

So much this.

Stealth Rock also cripples Ho-Oh and Charizard. But Charizard is still overrated.

Plunderbird said:

This is just proof Zapdos is overrated.

Snifit said:
Stealth Rock also cripples Ho-Oh and Charizard. But Charizard is still overrated.

Plunderbird said:

sheesh shoeys likes obscure things.

if shoey likes it then it's underrated.

Snifit said:

Plunderbird said:

Implying that I wasn't being sarcastic although I do think Zapdos is the best of the bird trio since it has electric moves which makes it the strongest

Back