Overrated Pokemon

Boidoh said:
Gardevoir.

I thought you mentioned Gardevoir in my underrated pokemon thread, so I bet you're saying it's on the middle.

Snifit said:
Boidoh said:
Gardevoir.

I thought you mentioned Gardevoir in my underrated pokemon thread, so I bet you're saying it's on the middle.

Female Gardevoir = Overrated

Magikrazy said:
Boidoh said:
Gardevoir.
I've always thought the male Gardevoir were underrated, and there are way more Gallade.

This is what I feel about the male Gardevoir...

I feel Female is overrated and Male underrated.

umm i think Suicune and Lugia, Lugia most, he has been the mascot for 3 games, Silver, Pokemon idk some pokemon game for the game cube with himself shadow form (idk?) and Pokemon Soulsilver lol

Boidoh said:
Snifit said:
Boidoh said:
Gardevoir.

Female Gardevoir = Overrated

Magikrazy said:
Boidoh said:
Gardevoir.
I've always thought the male Gardevoir were underrated, and there are way more Gallade.

This is what I feel about the male Gardevoir...

I feel Female is overrated and Male underrated.

That was the most stupid post I've ever read.

Gender doesn't spoil popularity.

Mario7727 said:
Lugia most, he has been the mascot for 3 games, Silver, Pokemon idk some pokemon game for the game cube with himself shadow form (idk?) and Pokemon Soulsilver lol
Given that SoulSilver was a remake of Silver.

Jack Noir said:
also: sorta relevant
pokmon-competitive-battling.jpg

(i get that he's good but jeez it's absurd how many ferrothorns there are)

Agreed with this.

Yoshiwalker said:
Mario7727 said:
Lugia most, he has been the mascot for 3 games, Silver, Pokemon idk some pokemon game for the game cube with himself shadow form (idk?) and Pokemon Soulsilver lol
Given that SoulSilver was a remake of Silver.

I know that! but he is overrated for being 3 mascots for 3 games, every other one has only been once! except Ho-oh his was twice

Boidoh said:
Jack Noir said:
Magikrazy said:
Snifit said:
Gender doesn't spoil popularity.
It does when the two genders evolve into different Pokemon.
asdfasdfadsf stop the asinine gender discussion already

He is contributing he is saying that it spoils popularity when it evolves into different pokemon.

Let me contribute as well. Gender doesn't spoil popularity of the Pokemon. Because the Pokemon is liked no matter what the gender. It doesn't change how good it's stats are or how much it's going to be used. It's just a gender. Genders are only there for breeding and other small things like the move Attract and etc.

Now if you're naming it something that suits a specific gender, then go ahead knock yourself out, but otherwise the gender honestly doesn't matter much. Example: getting a male Ralts specifically so I can call it Boidoh. Just to remind me of this silly gender discussion.

Boidoh said:
Crackin355 said:
But it doesn't, you're over thinking it. Genders aren't That important.

All I'm saying it can spoil popularity sometimes..

Like the part where if people liked Gardevoir they would still use it? If they liked a different psychic type then it would lose popularity. That would mean any New Psychic type pokemon is making gardevoir underrated. That would then apply to every other Pokemon. Which would mean they are ALL Underrated. And they're also all overrated because of this too.

But that's digging too deep into genders. It's a silly topic that honestly doesn't even matter.

Okay guys, just drop the freaking gender discussion. I can't freaking take this anymore.

Boidoh said:
Yeah its not important so now they can make all pokemons without gender..

I said not That important. Implying that they are slightly important, but only to certain parts of the game.

Snifit said:
Okay guys, just drop the freaking gender discussion. I can't freaking take this anymore.

I don't know why I should listen to you, just because you can't take it. It's easy enough for you to not look at this topic, but you say you can't take it and continue to look anyway, so I'll stop, because I don't want to be a jerk.

Crackin355 said:
But it doesn't, you're over thinking it. Genders aren't That important.

yeah i kinda agree idc about genders it only matters with breeding but other than that it's kinda pointless lol xD and you guys are soo serious with Genders!!! IT's Not that Important people lol just like with what happen with the Gardevoir Gender Disscussion genders aren't that important -_- lol

Back