Overrated Pokemon

Pretty much everybody is just joking around when they vote Dunsparce.

Boidoh said:
DUNSPARCE.. Theres this sudden popularity with him.. He is even in the SSB poll thingy... I mean seriously.. Do you think Sakurai will be serious when he sees DUNSPARCE?!! Yeeeaaaah. Dunsparce.

That's just a joke, Dunsparce is underrated, really.

Alright Boidoh, shut up, if you are planning to bring back the gender discussion, you better give up.

Great! Now let's get the thread back on the track it was.

Boidoh VS Snifit.

FIGHT!

Boidoh said:
Snifit said:
Boidoh said:
DUNSPARCE.. Theres this sudden popularity with him.. He is even in the SSB poll thingy... I mean seriously.. Do you think Sakurai will be serious when he sees DUNSPARCE?!! Yeeeaaaah. Dunsparce.

That's just a joke, Dunsparce is underrated, really.

That joke should have been something in the Ralts evolution line.

We get it, you like those Pokemon. But they're not going to be used for everything. There are more than 600 other Pokemon to choose from.

I haven't seen Pikachu being called "awesome" lately, everyone just likes Pikachu cause of Raichu.

Pikachu's my favorite pokemon. But I can understand how alot of people can say he's overrated. He is basically the Pokemon you think of first when you hear the word Pokemon. Since in it's earliest days Pikachu was very commonly promoted and advertised. Part of it might be because Pikachu was also in all 3 SSB games. You can't doubt that being one of the Original 12 in the first SSB and then once again in Melee has boosted all those characters popularity.

He's overrated by Game Freak. But fans? Not a chance.

Nobody in this forum has Pikachu on their names/avatars/sigs, similiar to a Pokemon related forum I had joined.

The reason I think Pikachu is overrated.

*I'm playing Pokemon. My grandma walks in the room*

Grandma: Hey [name]. Are you catching some Pikachus?
Me: They're called Pokemon. Pikachu's just one of them.
Grandma: Oh, right. I forgot.

Just because someone asks if you're catching Pikachus, doesn't mean they're overrated. Your grandma might be saying that thinking you LIKE Pikachu.

IceShadow1195 said:
Okay guys, just drop the freaking gender discussion. I can't freaking take this anymore.
AS THE TOPIC CREATOR I DEMAND YOU CONTINUE THIS RIDICULOUS CONVERSATION BECAUSE I TAKE GREAT JOY IN WATCHING PEOPLE ACT LIKE RETARDS

Plunderbird said:
IceShadow1195 said:
Okay guys, just drop the freaking gender discussion. I can't freaking take this anymore.
AS THE TOPIC CREATOR I DEMAND YOU CONTINUE THIS RIDICULOUS CONVERSATION BECAUSE I TAKE GREAT JOY IN WATCHING PEOPLE ACT LIKE RETARDS
I'm also kinda tempted to encourage the asinine gender discussions to continue, they were sorta entertaining.

Plunderbird said:
IceShadow1195 said:

No thanks, I'll be a traitor >:3

Back