Overrated Pokemon

Snifit said:
Baby Luigi said:
I don't hate Zapdos, I just like Articuno and Moltres more
Stealth Rock also cripples Ho-Oh and Charizard. But Charizard is still overrated.
But I never seen people glorify Moltres the same way they glorify Charizard, despite Moltres being superior to it in almost every way aside from Belly Drumming and ability-wise

It's obvious I'm a idiot, I'm posting on a thread made by Shoey, which is just embarassing.

Snifit said:
It's obvious I'm a idiot, I'm posting on a thread made by Shoey, which is just embarassing.
If that's the way you wanna spin this.

Snifit said:

Or just stay on topic like what I'm trying to do

I'm trying to, but everyone seems to disagree with what I've seen.

Pikachu is mostly in the middle IMO. There's a ton of hate and love of it.

However, I assume that Dialga is overrated, everyone seems to use it on Wi-Fi.

I don't really hate Pikachu, at least not as much as Ash's Pikachu and the one that follows the player around in Yellow, since at least the other ones will evolve.

Byakuya Togami said:
I don't really hate Pikachu, at least not as much as Ash's Pikachu and the one that follows the player around in Yellow, since at least the other ones will evolve.

This

Gogeta said:
I created Ash's Pikachu in my Platinum. It's only semi-helpful. Volt tackle is a fun move though.
I think I got this event Ash's Pikachu and it rocks. It did have the Light Ball, though, which is probably why it kicked ass.

I don't really think any of them are. I don't normally see one get more attention then any other Pokemon. Unless the Pokemon is actually good, then it deserves the attention.

Crackin355 said:
I don't really think any of them are. I don't normally see one get more attention then any other Pokemon. Unless the Pokemon is actually good, then it deserves the attention.

Pikachu is an absurdly crappy Pokemon with no real competitive value unless it is holding its precious Light Ball, but even then it's too frail to be any sort of use. It's still the mascot of Pokemon despite it being a generally crappy Pokemon.

Baby Luigi said:
Crackin355 said:

Pikachu is an absurdly crappy Pokemon with no real competitive value unless it is holding its precious Light Ball, but even then it's too frail to be any sort of use. It's still the mascot of Pokemon despite it being a generally crappy Pokemon.

To be honest, Raichu on the otherhand does need some attention. It barely gets the attention and recognition that both Pikachu and even Pichu receive by Gamefreak. It's a little bigger and supposedly less cute than Pikachu, yes, but sadly it doesn't seem to get anything special as well. It's just there to be ignored in a way and forgotten.

Judging by how we got the "Pika clones" in each generation starting from the third, I wouldn't be surprised if the lack of popularity for Raichu influenced GF to keep all these electric rodents as single staged Pokemon.

fuckin samurott and rotom

sure i picked little oshawott and caught a rotom in platinum but i see these two bitches on wifi daily

Agree with Pyro.

Also, what about Jolteon? This bitch appears on every Wi-Fi battle I've seen in youtube.

Yoko Littner said:
Snifit said:
Agree with Pyro.

Also, what about Jolteon? This bitch appears on every Wi-Fi battle I've seen in youtube.

hey don't diss jolteon.
I was about to say that. I'm not mad though, cuz other people say it...

HOW IS JIGGLYPUFF OVERRATED?

Every pokefan I know calls her a "stupid liability" and also no one talks much about her, or uses her in Wi-Fi.

That's like saying Sunkern is overrated.

Snifit said:
that's because jolteon is actually useful

samurott is shit

Snifit said:
Every pokefan I know calls her a "stupid liability" and also no one talks much about her, or uses her in Wi-Fi.
the pokefans you know are assholes then

nobody uses it in wifi because it's not fully evolved

and besides jigglypuff is a great one to use in melee, but that's off-topic

Pyro said:
Snifit said:
that's because jolteon is actually useful
This.

also: sorta relevant
pokmon-competitive-battling.jpg

(i get that he's good but jeez it's absurd how many ferrothorns there are)

Back