Games you love but most people haven't heard of

Song Summoner is the main one for me.

Beetle Adventure Racing

Zenonia and Zenonia 2 were both magnificent RPGs that few people have heard of, but had a quirky sense of humor, well-balanced and diverse classes to choose from, a storyline that didn't flatter itself on being particularly innovative but still served its purpose well, and some of the best top-down action RPG action I've seen on a mobile device, all for $0.99 USD.

Super Mario Sunshine, the original Animal Crossing (though I feel like an idiot when I play) and Luigi's Mansion, I'm talking in real life on Luigi's Mansion, because a lot of people on here have it.

Lemmy Koopa Girl said:
Super Mario Sunshine, the original Animal Crossing (though I feel like an idiot when I play) and Luigi's Mansion, I'm talking in real life on Luigi's Mansion, because a lot of people on here have it.

Many people heard of those games

Sora said:
Lemmy Koopa Girl said:

Many people heard of those games
I'm talking about irl where I live.

Yeah. That's probably true, but nobody except my former neighbor has or has mentioned Animal Crossing.

Lemmy Koopa Girl said:
Yeah. That's probably true, but nobody except my former neighbor has or has mentioned Animal Crossing.

But it's called "most people haven't heard of". Your group is probably a minority.

Baby Luigi said:
Lemmy Koopa Girl said:

But it's called "most people haven't heard of". Your group is probably a minority.
Yeah. A couple but only a few, that I know, know about it, just haven't played it

Spiderman & Venom: Maximum Carnage is a pretty obscure game, as far as I know.

Monobear said:
Zenonia and Zenonia 2 were both magnificent RPGs that few people have heard of, but had a quirky sense of humor, well-balanced and diverse classes to choose from, a storyline that didn't flatter itself on being particularly innovative but still served its purpose well, and some of the best top-down action RPG action I've seen on a mobile device, all for $0.99 USD.

I have all four installments (I was luckily able to grab it while it was free) I was never really able to get into it, though.

Shrek: Hassle at the Castle and Sonic Battle, both on GBA.

Byakuya Togami said:
Sonic Battle

I have to agree with this one. game's a blast.

Back