Mario Kart Wii

Uniju said:
Pokemon DP said:
McWayo said:
So the Wii will recognize Super Mario Galaxy & unlock her right away for u...that's a cool example of what the Wii can do, but kinda weird unlocking someone right away, lol.

It's good to see Time Trials and actual good GP play (a 60-point sweep probably required for * or more) involved in the unlockables :D
That's not a unique feature, Wayo. In SSBM, if you had a Pikmin save file on your Memory Card, you'd instantly get a Pikmin Trophy. :-\
Yeah, I think they did something kinda like that in Sonic Mega Collection too. :| Also, Rosalina didn't pop up for a while for me, even though SMG data was there the whole time.

Also, a lot of the new courses are way too complicated, with way too many boosters and ramps and stuff... EVERYTHING is getting more complicated in Mario Kart games, and it kinda bugs me, meh. Some of the stages are pretty winful though, but most of them are too complicated or too similar to other stages(like Dry Dry Ruins, which is even named after pretty much the same thing Dry Dry Desert from MKDD was).
QFT, Uniju. QFT. :(

MegaMario9910 said:
Can somebody please answer this? How do you get the Expert Ghost Data?
Beat the normal staff ghost significantly (can be as low as 2-3 seconds or as high as 10 seconds).

Damn. My friend came over tonight, so I couldn't get Mario Kart Wii. :(

McWayo said:
MegaMario9910 said:
Can somebody please answer this? How do you get the Expert Ghost Data?
Beat the normal staff ghost significantly (can be as low as 2-3 seconds or as high as 10 seconds).

Wait, what does the last part mean?

I, for one, have unlocked the characters I will list: (Phail means bad, PWN means great/good)

Birdo: Phail

Daisy: PWN

Diddy Kong: PWN

Dry Bones: Phail

King Boo: ULTIMATE PWN!

Mii: PWN

Rosalina: PWN

YAY! My dad promised me Mario Kart Wii tonight! NO EXCEPTIONS! :)

I played Mario Kart Wii, and I've gotta say, it really changed my mind about the series. It's the best Mario Kart so far, with good controls. The Wii Wheel certainly makes it the best. And after 4 hours of playing, I only unlocked 2 characters. Hardness and length, nice work, Nintendo. ;D

I just got Mario Kart Wii.

I unlocked the 50cc Special Cup, but I can't win the 50cc Star Cup. I NEED TO WIN IT SO I CAN UNLOCK KING BOO. But Koopa Cape always ****s me up.

Master Lucario said:
I just got Mario Kart Wii.

I unlocked the 50cc Special Cup, but I can't win the 50cc Star Cup. I NEED TO WIN IT SO I CAN UNLOCK KING BOO. But Koopa Cape always ****s me up.
TML picks Koopa Cape a lot. Remember one thing: The water speeds you up. ;)

SmashBrother said:
It took me forever, but I now have all gold trophies for all cups.

Again, it took me FOREVER!
WHOA, that must've taken FOREVER!! :eek:

I've had the game for less than 4 days, and I've got almost all unlockable characters! All I need is Dry Bowser and Mii Outfit B. Me and my brother have a lot of hard work ahead of us. :(

I still have no idea how to get Expert Staff Ghost data. I do have Funky Kong, all I need are Baby Luigi and Bowser Bones, but I don't know if I have the data or not. How do you tel if you do?

SmashBrother said:
I still have no idea how to get Expert Staff Ghost data. I do have Funky Kong, all I need are Baby Luigi and Bowser Bones, but I don't know if I have the data or not. How do you tel if you do?
A fast staff ghost has appeared!

Master Lucario said:
SmashBrother said:
A FAT STAFF GHOST HAS APPEARED! :O

Master Lucario said:
SmashBrother said:

You've gotta be shittin' me. I've gotten Funky Kong, but I've never seen this message. I'm looking for a serious answer, is anyone goiin to answer?

SmashBrother said:
Master Lucario said:
SmashBrother said:

You've gotta be *bleep*tin' me. I've gotten Funky Kong, but I've never seen this message. I'm looking for a serious answer, is anyone goiin to answer?
You have to beat a NORMAL Staff Ghost by over 3 seconds. ;)

Pokemon DP said:
SmashBrother said:
Master Lucario said:
SmashBrother said:

You've gotta be *bleep*tin' me. I've gotten Funky Kong, but I've never seen this message. I'm looking for a serious answer, is anyone goiin to answer?
You have to beat a NORMAL Staff Ghost by over 3 seconds. ;)

Thank you. That kinda ticks me off, but thank you.

I better get back to racing then.

The fast staff ghost message isn't big text, it's in the lower-left corner after a new record if you got it.

McWayo said:
The fast staff ghost message isn't big text, it's in the lower-left corner after a new record if you got it.

Whoa, it actually says that you unlocked it? Who knew :P. You see, I thought I unlocked them all, but I'm still not getting Mii(B). Does the text only show up when you get a new record? Or is it always there?

Has anyone unlocked everything? I have. I'm trying to beat the expert staff ghosts with their respective chara+vehicle combo. HARD.

Garlic Man said:
McWayo said:

Whoa, it actually says that you unlocked it? Who knew :P. You see, I thought I unlocked them all, but I'm still not getting Mii(B). Does the text only show up when you get a new record? Or is it always there?

Yay, I got Mii(B). I'm-a happy now. I had to look up all of the times to figure out which ones weren't expert, though.

Garlic Man said:
Garlic Man said:
McWayo said:

Yay, I got Mii(B). I'm-a happy now. I had to look up all of the times to figure out which ones weren't expert, though.
Also, when you unlock the fast ghost, it appears at the bottom left as soon as you end the race, Lakitu waves to you and the records are displayed. Make another license and look.

PaperStriker said:
Garlic Man said:
Garlic Man said:
McWayo said:

Also, when you unlock the fast ghost, it appears at the bottom left as soon as you end the race, Lakitu waves to you and the records are displayed. Make another license and look.
Uh... nty. I already unlocked them all, so I believe you. I'm not going to make a new liscense. 8)(every post needs a smiley! :D)

Has anyone gotten a ghost where they finish the race inuder a single second, and when you race them they just sit there?

I. HATE. THOSE!!!

They're total hackers! I'm okay with cheating to get the trophies, but don't put it out onto the net to have guys just automatically lose! It's not fair...

YES!! THOSE THINGS PISS ME OFF! AND THAT'S WHEN I STOPPED DOING GHOST RACES!! I heard Nintendo is working on removing the glitched ghosts(It's not a hack, it's technically a glitch), but they haven't gotten too far along with it. D:

Back