Mario Kart Wii

MKWIIBABYS.jpg

WTF? Baby Birdo confirmed!

O
M
G

Well the Koopa in this game is Baby. So Koopa is Baby Koopa. Remember Koopa from the first Mario Kart? Well he was the same one in Double Dash. He appeared again in MKDS as Dry Bones. Now, his son, Baby Koopa has taken over his role as a playable character. And Toad is classified as a Baby too...

Master Lucario said:
Sonic for Mario Kart Wii. ON FOOT.
Don't forget the Standard SN, the Cyclone and Blue Star II!

Koopa and Toad aren't babies just because they're lightweights (and therefore can use he baby stroller as a cart).
They've always been lightweights, and they weren't babies there.

If Baby Birdo is confirmed, we'd have to expect Baby Yoshi, Baby Bowser, Baby Wario, Baby DK, Baby Toad, Baby Daisy, Baby Waluigi, Baby Koopa, and normal Birdo.
But Baby Birdo looks fanon, because she uses another kart. All karts are the same for one weight class.

Rosalina confirmed, 24 character roster is real. They need more heavyweights, Bowser Jr. and Birdo are likely (Birdo as a middleweight, of course), and Paratroopa, Dry Bones, Petey, maybe King Boo and Hammer. Bro. could be in, too. But PLZ no R.O.B. ... ;_;

PaperStriker said:
Rosalina confirmed, 24 character roster is real. They need more heavyweights, Bowser Jr. and Birdo are likely (Birdo as a middleweight, of course), and Paratroopa, Dry Bones, Petey, maybe King Boo and Hammer. Bro. could be in, too. But PLZ no R.O.B. ... ;_;

Really? Please give me a link!

Talk page of MKW. You have to search there.

I hope the new Rainbow Road will be awesome. I've heard a video (actually, an audio, since you can only see the game covers of all MKs) at Youtube with all Rainbow Road themes and I absolutely love MK64's and MKDD's themes (since I've never heard them before).

Final roster confirmed.

Mario
Luigi
Peach
Daisy
Yoshi
Bowser
Toad
Wario
Waluigi
DK
Bowser Junior
Diddy
Toadette
King Boo
Baby Mario
Baby Peach
Baby Luigi
Baby Daisy
Koopa Troopa
Funky Kong
Rosalina
Bowser Bones
Dry Bones
Birdo
Mii

As for the bolded, what the FUCK!?

Master Lucario said:
Final roster confirmed.

Mario
Luigi
Peach
Daisy
Yoshi
Bowser
Toad
Wario
Waluigi
DK
Bowser Junior
Diddy
Toadette
King Boo
Baby Mario
Baby Peach
Baby Luigi
Baby Daisy
Koopa Troopa
Funky Kong
Rosalina
Bowser Bones
Dry Bones
Birdo
Mii

As for the bolded, what the *bleep*!?

Are you sure that Bowser Bones, Funky Kong and Baby Daisy are in :eek:?

Mario Kart is boring.

I really, really hope Baby Daisy, Funky Kong and Bowser Bones are fake. We need Toadsworth and Petey.

Has anybody seen a video of Moonview Highway? I'd really like to see that track. It looks awesome, maybe it's better than Toad's Factory! :eek:

Yay, Captain Falcon's race car, the Blue Falcon, is in Mario Kart Wii as a light weight vehicle.

Finally, F-Zero makes a cameo in the Mario Kart Series, and it does it in style: It doesn't get any better than Funky Kong in the Blue Falcon.

BlueFalconinMKWii.jpg

WIN WIN WIN. I will drive this Kart all the time.

Back